fury said:
It's fury, god damnit!

[/siz]

Next person who calls me Fury gets a "special" user title... :grumpy:

Sorry...but you're 18 years old now, and it's time to get capitalized. :D

Fistism

markjs said:
And furthermore:

I am not short on words, so please bear with the length of this letter.

Why are you so short on your OWN words, then?

This might be amusing, if it were not so pathetic:

This is what his anecdotes amount to, although, of course, they're daubed over with the viscid slobber of infantile drivel devised by his followers and mindlessly multiplied by the worst classes of prodigal slumlords there are.

And what would you say of your own behavior? Shamelessly plagiarizing from the works of a man who is obviously thrice that which you pretend to be, even by stealing his words?

I will quote Dr. Oliver, the man from whom the only bit of wit in that entire post was lifted:

"That is what the proposition amounts to, although, of course, it is daubed over with the viscid slobber of humanitarian drivel devised by our enemies and mindlessly multiplied by our own sniveling sentimentalists."

http://revilo-oliver.com/rpo/wwoop.htm

To attempt to sound intelligent by reading from a thesaurus rather than drawing on one's own facility with words is pathetic enough, but plagiarism?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Fistism, that text was copied from a complaint letter generator, it is supposed to be a joke ;)

AlladinSane

I remember one thread at HWC where markjs and Deanril kept generating attacking each other with that and a newbie was nervous thinking they were really fighting each other and how amazing their type abilities were :rofl3: