The Anti-cat "Blender defender"

chcr

Too cute for words
A robotic hand to grab the cat and drop it in the blender would be the first upgrade.

One of the responses comments on how disappointing it was that there was no cat in a blender. :lol:

I wondered if it was you.

Professur

Naw, I never read the comments on things like that. If I need depressing, I'll just read a few of my repair tickets.

MrBishop

Double-sided tape works well too...on the edges of counters. Cats hate the sensation!

They hatess it, hissss, yes, they does.

chcr

Too cute for words
Man, I totally need one of these! The little scamp is always jumping on the counter. :grumpy:
Now, you're an intelligent young woman and there's a supplies list. Note that we would like to see the video. ;)
Double-sided tape works well too...on the edges of counters. Cats hate the sensation!

They hatess it, hissss, yes, they does.
A. Not geeky enough.
B. Not as much fun too watch. :D

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
My wife's cat doesn't get on the counters. Her vanity, the bed, and the nightstand, but not the counters. She's actually not too bad with plants, either. She tends to stay off the rest of the furniture unless invited. Whoever owned her previously trained her pretty well.

GrandCaravanSE

My wife's cat doesn't get on the counters. Her vanity, the bed, and the nightstand, but not the counters. She's actually not too bad with plants, either. She tends to stay off the rest of the furniture unless invited. Whoever owned her previously trained her pretty well.

If i were you i would still do it, it was soo funny.:rofl2: