the BettiePhone :)

BlurOfSerenity

yesterday, i bought a telephone.
a plain, white, cheap, corded telephone, at radioshak.
my goal was mainly to.... decorate it.
so i did:)

taking my love of bats, glitter, pink fluffy stuff, and Bettie Page...

thus it was born:
The BettiePhone!!

[attachment]http://www.otcentral.com/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=179347[/attachment]

chcr

Too cute for words
Errrr, umm, Bettie Page???? :errrr:

Umm, errrr, excuse me for a few minutes, I think there's a cold shower calling my name. ash just uncovered my achilles heel.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
you are creative ash, you have that type of spark, if you know what i mean.

what are you going to study?

BlurOfSerenity

75r: i have a fondness of duct tape, and so decided to honor it by sticking some to my phone :)

chcr: ........that's bad, right? what have you against her? :confuse2:

tom: i have several pictures of her in my room, and i printed out more the other day, and i was going to make a mural/collage on my wall with them :)

luis: thank you!! i am planning on studying art, actually :laugh4:

chcr

Too cute for words
ash r said:
chcr: ........that's bad, right? what have you against her?

ash, you completely misunderstood me, but I'm not surprised. You're still young. Bettie is one of my favorite erotic models. Probably my very favorite. I don't believe I can continue to explain to someone of you're age with a clear conscience. Let's leave it at Bettie is in fact a goddess.:bluegrab:

75renegade

goddess today..........has-been icon to be .......

should our emphasis an' interpretation of "value" be simply based on the viewpoints of physicality which we ourselves, or the masses create?

'nough of seriousness now..........she's awesome!

........though, pink fuzzy pink stuff isn't really my bag.......however if one farted really hard, might be interestin' to see how it responds, in the wake of the blast.....:D

(sorry, jus' seemed funny at the time):rolleyes:

chcr

Too cute for words
75renegade said:
goddess today..........has-been icon to be .......

Renegade, she's about 80 today. Her heyday was the '50s and '60s. The fact that someone as young as ash still admires her makes her a little less of a has been, IMHO. :D

BlurOfSerenity

chcr said:
she's about 80 today. Her heyday was the '50s and '60s. The fact that someone as young as ash still admires her makes her a little less of a has been, IMHO. :D

yet... my parents, who are both almost 56 years old....
INSIST they've never ever heard of her, before i fell in love with her.
i can't believe that.