• Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

The Dell dude: love \'em or hate \'em?

Are you sick of the Dell dude on tv? Yes or no?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
YES!! And was I sick of him the second time I saw him? YES!! Drop it already, Dell!!!!!! :D

i feel much better now! :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry to hear that, sony. My thoughts are with you.

Gotta love that Dell dude, he's just so enthusiastic about Dell computers, and he is greatly pleased whenever someone's gettin' a Dell! :D

I'd so like to knock that guy's teeth so far down his throat he'd truly be speaking out of his ass for the rest of his life! :headbang:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
he's irritating as hell but, just like the stupid Hey Culligan Man, he's effective

tarez

I hate the fucker so much.... we are goign to make a video where evil druids kill him so be sure to pay attention for that one to come out.... heh

T W

Guess we don't have this problem down under. But if he was here I would hate him too!!!!! :headbang:

unclehobart

I read an article where the 26 y/o actor who plays that part was whining that he was being typecast. ...huh? Do you want to go back to starving instead of being a 3rd rate celebrity?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Originally posted by unclehobart
I read an article where the 26 y/o actor who plays that part was whining that he was being typecast.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! :rolleyes:

greenfreak

I don't see him all that much anymore-I thought it was cute the first three times I saw him.

And dude... My company *only* buys Dell. :(

fury

Administrator
Staff member
You hit the nail right on the head. At least he's an actor at all. A lot of us don't get that privilege. So quicherbitchin', keep acting like the stereotype teen that Dell keeps making you act like, and you'll keep getting money for it. It may be dirty but it gets food down your throat.

nalani

hmm.. must admit, I never really gave the Dell Dude a second thought ..maybe that's cause I'm a Mac girl :D

but I'll tell you what commercial I really hate .. the stoopid dancing chickens for the chicken whopper at Burger King :mad:

tarez

I still want to slay the little bastard. One comercial was enough two was too much.... however the stupid thing is that is has helped dell's sales. Another testimony to the stupidy of america

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Re: The Dell dude: love \´em or hate \´em?

Is he still unemployed due to his marajuana use? :D

Professur

Re: The Dell dude: love \´em or hate \´em?

No, I think Bubba two cells down is employing him.