the don't you hate it when thread

Mare

Starya said:
Don't you just hate it when you are supposed to have a room to yourself and suddenly it is filled with students who have no business here yet com swarming in just because there are computers here, and you don't have the guts to say: "Yo! This room is reserverd, so find another one!"?

*annoyed*

JUST SAY "YO" -I'm talkin' ta you - MY ROOM.... :D

Starya

Well, I'm hoping that some of the other students who ARE supposed to use this room will stop by. And maybe say something. I'm kinda shy, myself...

Mare

Awwwww-I used to be shy to-then ppl pissed me off....Gotta get tuff skin to make it in this crazy world....

Do you have any children? If you do, you also learn REAL fast to speak whats on your mind.....Moms don't take NO SHIT when it comes to their children...

Starya

Mare said:
Awwwww-I used to be shy to-then ppl pissed me off....Gotta get tuff skin to make it in this crazy world....

Do you have any children? If you do, you also learn REAL fast to speak whats on your mind.....Moms don't take NO SHIT when it comes to their children...
Oh I have a kid all right.. If anyone messes with him I turn into Momzilla.

Anyways:

Don't ya just hate it when there is something fishy (not to say missing) on your pay check, and there is not a damn soul to answer the phone at the office? *growling*

Starya

Starya said:
Oh I have a kid all right.. If anyone messes with him I turn into Momzilla.

Anyways:

Don't ya just hate it when there is something fishy (not to say missing) on your pay check, and there is not a damn soul to answer the phone at the office? *growling*

Nevermind that last comment, money is coming my way. :swing:

Inkara1

Don't you hate it when you're less than 80 points from having a whopping pile of karma, and you're stuck there?

Oz

Dontcha just hate it when yer have a dream that yer eating a huge delicious marshmallow.........the yer wake up with one of yer bed pillows missing and yer have a mouthfull of feathers? :eh:

Mare

freako104 said:
:sex: :hug: :winkkiss: mare that better

:nudge: *such a tease YOU are....hehe

dont cha hate it when there is no heat in the room and its freezing outside
Holds up the covers-Hop in Baby-i'll keep ya warm... :kiss: