the don't you hate it when thread

Mare

alex said:
Don't you just hate it when you get zapped everytime you touch something metal :zap:

dryer sheets or fabric softner will help that problem - or maybe you jus have the power of electricity in ya... :devious:

Captain Obvious

alex said:
Don't you just hate it when you get zapped everytime you touch something metal :zap:
But I wired up the sockets to do that for a reason :evilcool:
Don't you just hate it when you can't find a picture on your harddrive until after someone sends you a new copy :crying4:

alex

Mare said:
dryer sheets or fabric softner will help that problem - or maybe you jus have the power of electricity in ya... :devious:

Yeah, that's it, I have an electrifying personality :swing:

tonksy

don't you hate it when you just can't stop draggin' ass?

AssDragging.jpg

tonksy

don't you hate it when you have two laundry baskets sitting out ready to go, already plainly sorted in whites and colors and your oblivious assed husband puts his nasty pizza covered colored uniform all in the whites and you have to fucking resort them because he was a lazy bastard? i do :)

Inkara1

tonks said:
don't you hate it when you have two laundry baskets sitting out ready to go, already plainly sorted in whites and colors and your oblivious assed husband puts his nasty pizza covered colored uniform all in the whites and you have to fucking resort them because he was a lazy bastard? i do :)

If he was that lazy, then you'd think he would just dump it on top, making it easy to sort his uniform out because no digging is required. Look at it this way: at least he actually put it with the to-be-washed clothes instead of just dumping them on the bathroom floor and expecting them to be clean tomorrow.

tonksy

Inkara1 said:
If he was that lazy, then you'd think he would just dump it on top, making it easy to sort his uniform out because no digging is required. Look at it this way: at least he actually put it with the to-be-washed clothes instead of just dumping them on the bathroom floor and expecting them to be clean tomorrow.
no because his uniform is half whites...he just takes them off and throws them at the nearest thing that has anything to do with laundry...it's laziness...i wonder what he'll do about it when i'm gone...:eh: because his momma sure ain't a good housekeeper....

Mare

Don't you hate it when you get out of the shower and reach for the Q-tips and they are all gone.........

Or hate when :brush: your teeth and you have to sqeeze the tooth paste to get the last little bit, till you can get to the store.Urghhhh

Ms Ann Thrope

Once again I depart from a supermarket with 9 small items that I purchased and had dispersed across 6 GODDAMN BAGS!

Where do they find such braindead people? Why can't someone train them to bag properly? I rebagged the groceries so that they fit in 3 shopping bags, because I didn't want to struggle looking for the 12 handles.

And finally, the fact that these morons are probably PROCREATING makes me truly scared for our future. :mad:

IDLEchild

Don't you hate it when you're having sex with your girlfriend and your wife walks in and gets mad. I mean how rude it is to first walk in to a room without knocking and then getting mad while we're in the middle of something important.....the wifey starts getting uppity and starts making the whole scene about herself when she knows two other people were doing something before she interrupted.

How thoughtless and rude...

Oz

BeardofPants said:
I never bother sorting the whites from the colours when I do the laundry. :shrug:

me neither....but then I think all my whites looka kinda better now they are pale blue :)

Dontcha just hate it when yer sit on the toilet, settle down to read the newspaper.....let the body go through it's various toilety functions.....and then realise that their is no bogroll on the holder :(

Inkara1

Ms Ann Thrope said:
Once again I depart from a supermarket with 9 small items that I purchased and had dispersed across 6 GODDAMN BAGS!

Where do they find such braindead people? Why can't someone train them to bag properly? I rebagged the groceries so that they fit in 3 shopping bags, because I didn't want to struggle looking for the 12 handles.

And finally, the fact that these morons are probably PROCREATING makes me truly scared for our future. :mad:

They usually already procreated, which is why they're stuck working there. Do like me and shop at a warehouse supermarket (I shop at FoodMaxx which is California-only, but you might have a Food 4 Less, FoodsCo or Winco Foods in your area) where the prices are lower and you have to bag your groceries yourself.

AlphaTroll

Don't you just hate it when you have a problem on a bill and the idiot on the other side of whichever Customer Care Line you had to phone can't seem to understand the basics of the English language.............idiots should call themselves Customer 'Fuck You' Lines :rolleyes:

SexyBoo

Don't you hate it when the roads are icy and only getting more so - and your work says you are expected to work out your shifts despite school, factory closings, etc. :disgust2:

freako104

IDLEchild said:
Don't you hate it when you're having sex with your girlfriend and your wife walks in and gets mad. I mean how rude it is to first walk in to a room without knocking and then getting mad while we're in the middle of something important.....the wifey starts getting uppity and starts making the whole scene about herself when she knows two other people were doing something before she interrupted.

How thoughtless and rude...

its not so bad. sometimes she joins in

dont you hate it when its cold as hell outside but you have to go outside anyway