The F*cked up, Twisted, Psychotic adventures of Chucky and Larry

Kawaii said:
Total number of occurrences of the word 'fuck':124
Wow. That story was... Errrm... Special. *cough*
You DLed it and read 120+ pages in under 20 minutes??!? Damn....I thought that I was a fast reader!!!

OOps...I'd uploaded only the first page :) Here's the rest of it.

So you said "fuck" 124 fucking times on one fucking page, and only 844 fucking times on the other 119 fucking pages? Fuckin' A, man, you really fucking slowed your usage of "fuck" the fuck down. That's fucked up, you fucker. :D

Inkara1 said:
So you said "fuck" 124 fucking times on one fucking page, and only 844 fucking times on the other 119 fucking pages? Fuckin' A, man, you really fucking slowed your usage of "fuck" the fuck down. That's fucked up, you fucker. :D

How the fuck should I know where the fuck he got his fuckin' figures...maybe he's fucked in the head

Larry said:
[size=+0]It was just another of those really fucked up days at the meat processing plant. Another day of knocking [/size][size=+0]drugged up cows over the head with a metal bar, quickly slicing off their heads before they can wake up and call [/size][size=+0]their lawyers, and stripping the flesh off their bones to sell to flaccid motherfuckers who can't go on living if they [/size][size=+0]haven't eaten at the BBQ restaurant of their choice and billed it to the company because they mentioned how their [/size][size=+0]day was to the bitch they're screwing, and are claiming it as a business expense...not realizing that the IRS has got [/size][size=+0]one mother of a small camera up the ass of every American citizen since their last unnecessary rectal exam, and are [/size][size=+0]actually keeping track of all the shit that floats by on the way to polluting our natural fuckin' resources, man!
[/size]

samcurry said:
bish you sure this isnt one of the bish and prof escapades?

Nu-uh. You ain't blaming that crap on me. I might have had to deal with this psycho during that period, but I wasn't in any way involved in it's creation.

But imagine, I've had to deal with the mentality that created that for over 25 years.

MrBishop said:
How the fuck should I know where the fuck he got his fuckin' figures...maybe he's fucked in the head

[/size][/font]
I got my fucking figures from the fucking four chapters you posted first, since that's fucking all i had avaliable at the fucking time.

And the scariest part of all is that the co-author of this master piece of literature is my ex-husband. Mild mannered, clean cut and shy at the time of the writing, which was while we were still married, he has now grown his hair down to his butt, and has a tattoo of Pan covering his entire back...

And so the question becomes, was the writing of this story with Bish a corrupting influence, or was the bad boy always inside, and just waiting to spring forth? Things that make you go Hmmmmmm :D

Camelyn said:
And so the question becomes, was the writing of this story with Bish a corrupting influence, or was the bad boy always inside, and just waiting to spring forth? Things that make you go Hmmmmmm :D

{walks in innocently}

Or maybe it was being married to Camelyn?

:bolt:

j/k :winkkiss:

A.B.Normal said:
{walks in innocently}

Or maybe it was being married to Camelyn?

Addendum noted and added:

And so the question becomes, was the writing of this story with Bish a corrupting influence, was the bad boy always inside, and just waiting to spring forth, or was it just being married to me that drove him to the dark side? Things that make you go Hmmmmmm...

Better?

;) :D

Another day of knocking drugged up cows over the head with a metal bar, quickly slicing off their heads before they can wake up and call their lawyers, and stripping the flesh off their bones to sell to flaccid motherfuckers who can't go on living if they haven't eaten at the BBQ restaurant of their choice and billed it to the company because they mentioned how their day was to the bitch they're screwing, and are claiming it as a business expense...not realizing that the IRS has got one mother of a small camera up the ass of every American citizen since their last unnecessary rectal exam, and are actually keeping track of all the shit that floats by on the way to polluting our natural fuckin' resources, man!

are you trying to win the award for longest run-on sentence? :glasses3:

It's the longest of the book...although I come close a few times later..followed by an author's interjection <Breathe Larry, Breathe>.

It was fun to write..hopefully it'll be fun to read too :D

Back