the f**king contest

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
post a single sentence using as much fucks as possible

fuck you you fucking fuck

Raven

Annoying SOB
Fuck fuckitty fuckfuck....my fucking PC keeps fucking hanging and I haven't got a fucking clue whats making the fucking fucker fucking fuck up like that.

chcr

Too cute for words
Some fucking fuckwad told me to fucking fuck off but I fucking told the fucking motherfucker to fucking mind his fucking own fucking fucked up fucking business.

How am I doing so far? :lloyd:

Camelyn

Poo...thought this was gonna be another kind of contest altogether..I had popcorn ready and everything :(

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Fucking fuck, some fuck fucking told me to fucking fuck off, fucker.

K62

Fuck, fuck, fuck,
Mother motherfuck
Mother motherfuck fuck
Motherfuck motherfuck
Noise, noise, noise

Fucking eh!

Starya

I've fucking forgotten what the fuck this whole fucking "fuck"-thing is fucking about since I'm fucking not getting any of that fuck anyways.

Fuck you!

No, seriously. :evil2:

Mare

Once upon a fucking time, I was fucking posting in a fucking thread, and fucking forgot what the fuck I started fucking posting the fuck about.

unclehobart

Little Vito from Brooklyn said; fucking-a, fucking-b, fucking-c, fucking-d, fucking-e, fucking-f, fucking-g, fucking-h, fucking-i, fucking-j, fucking-k, fucking-L, fucking-m, fucking-n, fucking-o, fucking-p, fucking-Q, fucking-r, fucking-s, fucking-t, FUCK-u, fucking-v, fucking-w, fucking-x, fucking-y, fucking-z, when asked to recite the alphabet.

abooja

unclehobart said:
Little Vito from Brooklyn said; fucking-a, fucking-b, fucking-c, fucking-d, fucking-e, fucking-f, fucking-g, fucking-h, fucking-i, fucking-j, fucking-k, fucking-L, fucking-m, fucking-n, fucking-o, fucking-p, fucking-Q, fucking-r, fucking-s, fucking-t, FUCK-u, fucking-v, fucking-w, fucking-x, fucking-y, fucking-z, when asked to recite the alphabet.
Listen, fucker. Don't be fucking with no fucks from fucking Brooklyn if you know what's fucking good for you, fuckface.

:brush:

BeardofPants

Yo, fuckwad - what's the fucking point of this fucking waste of fucking space thread, you fucker? And while I'm fucking at it, where's yer fucking pants, fuckwit?

Winky

Ya know with a little trimming and some adroit shaving
that beard in your pants could be changed into a fucking goatee!

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
It's all his fault. Him. And the woman. But they did not care. They're totally indifferent. All they do is mock me, just like they did the fat fellow. All the time. Mocking, mocking, mocking, mocking, mocking. All the time!

PrincessLissa

Fuckin, I was simply fucking walking down the fucking street, you know the fucking street with all them fucking teenage fucks riding around on their fucking skateboards and fucking getting in everyone's fucking way, and this fucking fucktard asks me for 5 fucking bucks. Five fucking bucks! I fucking don't have five fucking dollars! Fuck! What do I fucking look like? A fucking business fuck with a fucking armani suit that fucking could have put my fuck trophies through fucking college? Even though those fucks are fucktards and will never fucking make into a good fucking school. Fuck. ANyway, the fucktard keeps fucking bugging me for just five fucking dollars. Fucking fuck. I about fucking took my fucking fist and fucking plowed it right the fuck through his fucked up warped fucking head of his.

Something like that...I used to know people that said fuck that much,