The Lobby sucks

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
*covers her ears* AH! The horror! Don't go into the Real World forum! It is posessed by the devil I tell you! THE DEVIL!! People arguing and fighting and REAL LIFE ISSUES! What kind of foolish person does that? :D

*cowers in the corner in fear of real life issues*

freako104

those with a life enough to go to the outside world but not enough to argue about it to other people. :D heeeeey wait a minute damn!! thats me!!!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Oh, I love living real life. It's BECAUSE I live real life that I don't have time to argue about it with others!

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Nixy said:
*covers her ears* AH! The horror! Don't go into the Real World forum! It is posessed by the devil I tell you! THE DEVIL!! People arguing and fighting and REAL LIFE ISSUES! What kind of foolish person does that? :D

Prepars to assault Nixy with capitalistic, libertarian pap.

B

Bubba

flavio said:
:D

Not alot of quality reading material in here.

If I had been a supermod when the idea came up for it, I would of opposed it. I have never been in favor of welcome threads or introduce yourself forums. Good thing I'm not a supermod anymore. :D

PS. I only started a few welcome threads when the board was new to get people visiting the board, but I never really liked welcome threads.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I like welcome threads but not when they flood up another forum. That reminds me, didn't someone we know bump up a bunch of welcome threads recently? I think that was real nice of him, helped us find all the old welcome threads so we would have to move them too. :rolleyes:

ris

Nixy said:

don't listen to nixy, the real world forum is the place to be, come join the fun party action and free beer.

and once you are there you can never leave mwahahahahahahaha

mwahahahaahahahahahahahahah

mwahahahahahahahahaahahahah

mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*cough, oww this laughing is hurting my throat*

*looks round*

mwahaahahahahaahahahahahah

mwahaahahahahahaahahahahah

*fade*