Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Pop up Ads/Spam

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters

Aunty Em

chcr said:
Can't think of a convenient way to prove it, but I'm really good at parallel parking, and I used to always drive a big van.
I found a photo of Lisa's (my sister-in-law) Isuzu Trooper... except that hers is 5 door:

301115.jpg

Oz

Mobile phones :grumpy:

Typical weekend bleachy convo.....

bleach: I'm going down the pub hun
G/F: You got money? key?
bleach: Yup
G/F: Take your phone with you
bleach: Why? I'm only going to the pub
G/F: In case I need to call you
bleach: Why would you need to call me? The pub is only two mins away
G/F: In case I get lonely : puppy dog eyes:
bleach: Give Jackie a ring.......I'm sure she'd pop over for a couple of hours :feigning concern:
G/F: But what if I want to speak to you?
bleach: What about?
G/F: I don't know.......something might turn up
bleach: Like what? Look, I'm only two mins down the road. I only want a coupla pints and a coupla hours with the lads
G/F: FINE.......GO TO THE BLOODY PUB THEN......ALL YOU EVER THINK ABOUT IS YOURSELF!!
bleach: *gives in and goes to the pub*

*2 am*

G/F: So your home then?
bleach: *hic* yup
G/F: What if the house had burned down? What if I'd been electrocuted and died? I had now way to contact you!!
bleach: *BUUURP* The pub has a phone
G/F: Huh! g'night!!!
bleach: Why are there pillows and a duvet on the couch? *hic*

Ban the phones............the art of privacy while drunk is being threatened :wink2:

tonksy

bleach said:
Mobile phones :grumpy:

Typical weekend bleachy convo.....

bleach: I'm going down the pub hun
G/F: You got money? key?
bleach: Yup
G/F: Take your phone with you
bleach: Why? I'm only going to the pub
G/F: In case I need to call you
bleach: Why would you need to call me? The pub is only two mins away
G/F: In case I get lonely : puppy dog eyes:
bleach: Give Jackie a ring.......I'm sure she'd pop over for a couple of hours :feigning concern:
G/F: But what if I want to speak to you?
bleach: What about?
G/F: I don't know.......something might turn up
bleach: Like what? Look, I'm only two mins down the road. I only want a coupla pints and a coupla hours with the lads
G/F: FINE.......GO TO THE BLOODY PUB THEN......ALL YOU EVER THINK ABOUT IS YOURSELF!!
bleach: *gives in and goes to the pub*

*2 am*

G/F: So your home then?
bleach: *hic* yup
G/F: What if the house had burned down? What if I'd been electrocuted and died? I had now way to contact you!!
bleach: *BUUURP* The pub has a phone
G/F: Huh! g'night!!!
bleach: Why are there pillows and a duvet on the couch? *hic*

Ban the phones............the art of privacy while drunk is being threatened :wink2:

somebody give bleach karma for this. i can't. too funny.

Dave

AlladinSane said:
None of the above. Telemarketing is the devil. I'm surprised no-one mentioned that before...

i signed up for both the local and national do not call list. haven't heard from one in months.

pc_builder

Spot said:
i signed up for both the local and national do not call list. haven't heard from one in months.

Wow. Come to think of it. Since signing up with the national one, I've gotten significantly less telemarketing calls. Significantly.

rrfield

I used to drive a 1983 Cadillac DeVille. 19ft long and luminous. Parallel parking was pretty easy, and in my town, a college town, one had to parallel park to do anything downtown.

I do not own a cell phone and I rue the day when I will own one. Cell phone users are rude and are dangerous on the road. Their fucking phones would go off in the middle of class, and people would answer them. What the balls?!? Also, the girls at college would get on their cell phone the second they walk out of class. What the hell is so important that you have to get on the phone RIGHT THIS SECOND?!?

The worst? Girls from (insert big city here) driving their SUVs while talking on a cell phone.

rrfield

Squiggy

ThunderDick
:headbang: If I see someone driving with a cel to their ear, I lean on the horn so they can't hear or be heard.....I hate them....

CydCharisse

I was in the grocery store the other day...they even talk on the cell phones while they push the cart and its not any better than their car driving skills :mad:

tonksy

i hate my husbands cell phone. i can barely answer the damn thing. buttons too small. it's nice to have for tight spots- we've had to call road side assistance like twice with it. but other that, i'd rather wait til i get home.

Stop Laughing

I can now see someone making telemarketing calls on their cell phone while driving their SUV. :eek: What would kill me is that when they get into an inevitable accident, they'd probably be the only survivor. :mad: