The most dangerous love!!!

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
lacemyster said:
I'm going through that. I've got a little crush on a guy friend of mine. I don't know if he knows, but if he does, I wonder why he hasn't confronted me about it, hmmm. It's strange.
like freako said, he might be shy, or unsure...or just not interested, and/or he has no idea...but if you feel like you're over your other guy, why not go for it? :)

IDLEchild

Leslie said:
you've got a thing for that phrase, don't you?

WHO people? :alienhuh:

On the contrary, i use it often.

"You" could mean a general you, as in relating to everybody.

I mean the majority of OTC posters. So many gutted over failed relationships and so many blaming themselves and feeling down for no reason.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Buttcrackdivine said:
On the contrary, i use it often.

"You" could mean a general you, as in relating to everybody.

I mean the majority of OTC posters. So many gutted over failed relationships and so many blaming themselves and feeling down for no reason.

better to phrase it that way then...YOU PEOPLE is rather aggressive posturing.

Although I freely admit that I am one of the gutted...I don't agree that the majority here are the same.

IDLEchild

Leslie said:
Although I freely admit that I am one of the gutted...I don't agree that the majority here are the same.

I see the opposite. I see many here distraught over their past love experiences. So much depressing poetry stemming from bad love experiences and many threads concerning such in love and lifestyles forum.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I think it's mainly the same posters over and over with regards to that, rather than the majority...

pain is what drives many to write.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Buttcrackdivine said:
On what? the person? situation? is Love really worth that much pain?
on the person, their inner fortitude...the situation, and no...but logic and emotion aren't mutually inclusive.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
MuFu said:
I fell for my best friend but she doesn't feel the same way. It's the most hopeless situation I've ever been in and has been fucking me up for the past two years.

MuFu.

You know what?, I'm starting to believe that the aforesaid situation is a part of every man's life. But sooner or later you will fall in love with your best friend and she will fall in love with you too (not necessarily your current best friend) :)

unclehobart

*looks left*
*looks right*
*ponders the full nature of love within his life*
*finding naught, blinks twice*
*shrugs shoulders*
*a tumbleweed passes through the frame from right to left*
*a wolf howls in the distance*
*the curtain closes*