Votes: 0 0.0%
  • putertutor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
Please follow the rules. Vote for the person you would like to have as the moderator of the Entertainment forum. You can only vote once.
Thanks this will run thru wednesday 12:00

[edit=fury]Polls are now Closed[/edit]

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Ummm, Sam, you're making it kinda hard for people to vote for me.

samcurry

Staff member
HEY it was a test to see if you were paying attention. Subliminal thought process. i figured if they say your name up top. :D actually i mistakenly put you in as the question. whoopsie ...

samcurry

Staff member
come on guys i know there are more than 25 people visiting the boards. :D Ok i hope so anyways. :D

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
yeah, c'mon people...I'm losing this one...now vote for the Cow! :D

Hope this reply doesn't get removed :D

nalani

holycow, I just saw that i was nominated to be a mod :D

umm... I voted, but not for me ... had I been paying attention, I would have graciously backed down - it's not that I don't want to be a mod, but with school and work, I have a limited time on the internet ... and a mod needs to pay much more attention to the site than that ... and the first sign of a good mod would be he or she who actually knew he or she was nominated :D .. I suck ....

thanks though everyone, for the honor ... :)

nalani

HomeLAN said:
Now, now, Na'a. Don't make me regret my vote...

you voted for me? Wow ... I'm way honored ...

so this mod stuff .. it's like a responsibility, huh? :D
well, I guess we'll see what happens ... *takes back my vote to vote for myself* hehehehehe

whoreable

I don't know people here and i don't like many people. but i voted for the guy with the lowest votes. becuase i think it would be ironic if they guy you people didn't like the most actually won the poll.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Only PT perhaps...since he's a pimp and stuff...he might have some problems with other people wanting to sell his bitches...

But not within here though...

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Shadowfax said:
Only PT perhaps...since he's a pimp and stuff...he might have some problems with other people wanting to sell his bitches...

But not within here though...

But I've been very fair in my prices, I don't smack my ho's around unless they need it, and only one of them is strung out on Crack.. That's a pretty good record, isn't it?

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Compared to your collegues around here in Rotterdam, yeah.

Average death rate is like 40%...

LL must be a lucky guy having you as his pimp :crying3: