The Two Towers

Do you plan on seeing The Two Towers in a theater?

• Yes

Votes: 25 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jeslek

Banned
I'm probably going to see it with friends the Friday night. Wednesday is just too ... odd to watch a movie. I was thinking of going to the 12:01am movie Tuesday night, but its $13 (Canuck bucks)... Not worth it IMHO.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
most mexicans don't buy at pre-sale, so i have a good chance of getting tickes for dec 20.

Dave

i'll go see it, but not till most everyone else has. i dont like crowded cinemas.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Monday the 23rd. My kid & I are on vacation that week & the die-hards (which my kid is becoming) will fill the theatres up over the weekend.

freako104

i ahve plans to see it with a co-worker and a friend of his we are looking forward to it im hoping to see it next week after a day of school.

AlladinSane

It goes out on Jan 1 here. I'm probably going to theater on Sunday, 5. If only I could take the girl who watched FOTR with me last year...

equinoxe3d

For sure I'm gonna see it. LOTR is the thing for surround sound. I just think it's a bit of a shame they showed Gandalf in the trailer (at the end...)

I've already got the soundtrack but haven't got much time to listen to it yet

Altron

I have the soundtrack, Fellowship of the Ring DVD (the kind in the theatre), Lord of the Rings DVD (Cartoon version, old), Return of the King DVD (Old, but not part of that ^ series), and The Hobbit DVD (made by the same people as Return of the King DVD).
I alos have LOTR (book), the hobbit (book), the Altas of Middle Earth, a huge map of middle earth, The Hobbit Companion Book, Saruman bookmark, and if there were action figures I would buy them.
Yes, you could consider me a die-hard LOTR junkie :D
I want to see it tuesday night!
But I have school wednsday, so I will end up seeing it probably sunday (convince my friends it's better to see it soon than wait a whole extra week)
Then when I see my uncle over Christmas Vacation, we will (hopefully) get to go see it again.
Oh, did I mention i'm trying to find a copy of the Silmarilion (sp???)

OTC needs a LOTR smiley :D