The word "f**k"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
IDLEchild said:
She isn't asking for censorship or retaliating or any other nonsense...(I swear..the RW forum has turned people into drones of civil right debates)...

...she is aksing for some curteousy in a very badly worded way.

Either agree or disagree....no need to ridicule her or type the f word needlessly 100 more times just to annoy her.

Please someone help me. But I have to agree here.

I think what she was meaning to say was that some replies that use the word *fuck* ARE MEANT to be offensive towards the poster the reply is aimed at. Not that the actual use of the word *fuck*, like you hear in a construction zone.

We're an intelligent crowd, I think we all know what she meant but are chosing to blow it up a little.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I don't think that at all. What I think it that it was a lame attempt at shit disturbing based on a failed lame attempt at shit disturbing.

It was Friday after all. Everyone will have forgotten by Monday and we can pretend it never happened. :retard:

Winky

noobhead.gif

Starya

I get what you mean CB. Personally, I probably wouldn't even notice the use of the word in a reply to me, but I don't think I have ever used it directed at anyone myself.

I do use it though. When I feel it's appropriate. Or rather, not too inappropriate.

ClaireBear

Banned
IDLEchild said:
She isn't asking for censorship or retaliating or any other nonsense...(I swear..the RW forum has turned people into drones of civil right debates)...

...she is aksing for some curteousy in a very badly worded way.

Either agree or disagree....no need to ridicule her or type the f word needlessly 100 more times just to annoy her.

Thank you!

ClaireBear

Banned
Leslie said:
I don't think that at all. What I think it that it was a lame attempt at shit disturbing based on a failed lame attempt at shit disturbing.

It was Friday after all. Everyone will have forgotten by Monday and we can pretend it never happened. :retard:

No... it was a "failed" attempt at getting you to get off my back and leave me the... alone!!!!!

Its you with the F- here and the F- there!!! And yes! I find it offensive... but only from you!!!!!

K62

Winky said:
With an F F here and an F F there
here an F there an F
everywhere an F F
old CB had an F
Ee-i-ee-i-o

Haha, Thanks for that one Winky. Needed it this early in the morning. :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
ClaireBear said:
No... it was a "failed" attempt at getting you to get off my back and leave me the... alone!!!!!

Its you with the F- here and the F- there!!! And yes! I find it offensive... but only from you!!!!!
There it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.