There goes my VP pick

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
WASHINGTON – Gov. Mitch Daniels, R-Ind., said Sunday he won't run for president because of family concerns, narrowing the field but making a wide-open race even hazier.

"In the end, I was able to resolve every competing consideration but one," said the former Bush White House budget chief, disclosing his decision in a middle-of-the-night e-mail to supporters. "The interests and wishes of my family, is the most important consideration of all. If I have disappointed you, I will always be sorry."

Can't say I blame him

Source

Winky

vyuyd5.jpg

catocom

I want to see Paul/Ventura.

Ventura is running scared atm.
He's now only left the building, he's left the country.
Last interview he said as far as anyone is concerned, he's dead. He's Deeeep in hiding.

I figure in Mexico.

2minkey

bootlicker
yes. because people are after him. riiiiight. the guy is nuts. paranoid delusions. not only is he into conspiracy theories, he believes himself to be the protagonist in a rather grand one.

Gotholic

Ventura is running scared atm.
He's now only left the building, he's left the country.
Last interview he said as far as anyone is concerned, he's dead. He's Deeeep in hiding.

I figure in Mexico.

Where does it say he is in "hiding"? I did find that he is in Mexico living of the grid but nothing that he is in hiding. Also, what about his show?

catocom

Where does it say he is in "hiding"? I did find that he is in Mexico living of the grid but nothing that he is in hiding. Also, what about his show?

where does "it" say? I haven't read anything about it, just what he said in an interview.
"living off the grid"? I consider that hiding.

About the show...I guess it's over.

Winky

Palin/Nugent 2012

she could drill us out of this economic depression
and he could bring peace and order to the middle east?

ResearchMonkey

Beats what we currently have. "A nice bit of drivin'"

Whos going?

Michele Bachmann
John Bolton
Herman Cain
Jon Huntsman, Jr.
Thad McCotter
Roy Moore
Sarah Palin
Tim Pawlenty
Rick Perry