This is about the only place I can post this.

Professur

Inflatable doll stolen in sex shop heist Thu Apr 28,10:38 AM ET

MOSCOW (AFP) - A man in his 40s armed with a knife burst into a Moscow sex shop and threatened a clerk before making off with an life-size inflatable doll and some sexy lingerie.

The owner of the shop, located opposite Gorky park, estimated the value of the stolen goods at 300 euros (387 dollars).

A composite sketch was distributed to police and a search for the suspect was under way, RIA Novosti news agency said Thursday.

245,http%3A%2F%2Fus.news2.yimg.com%2Fus.yimg.com%2Fp%2Fafp%2F20050428%2Fcapt.sge.kzg23.280405143835.photo00.photo.default-196x245.jpg

Inkara1

I had a few guys offer to pay me good money if I showed up at the prom my senior year with a blow-up doll. I respectfully declined.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Inkara1 said:
I had a few guys offer to pay me good money if I showed up at the prom my senior year with a blow-up doll. I respectfully declined.

Did it have to be inflated? If not, I would've brought it in a plain, brown bag, and left it under the lead jerk's chair when I left. ;)

Inkara1

Well, due to my infamous Prom Date sob story, I didn't have a date to go with, so I spent the money on a zip drive instead.

chcr

Too cute for words
Years ago, when Johnny still hosted the Tonight Show, Howie Mandel was on on Halloween once. He came out in a tux, with a cheesy, fake mustache and a black inflatable sex doll in an evening gown hanging from each shoulder. Johnny asked him who he was supposed to be and he said (of course) "Tony Orlando and Dawn." :lol:

Thulsa Doom

Inkara1 said:
Well, due to my infamous Prom Date sob story, I didn't have a date to go with, so I spent the money on a zip drive instead.

Bet it was hard pinning the corsage on that sucker.

Miss Chopper

Inkara1 said:
What?? and not be known all your life as "The guy who brought a rubber date" to the prom? I'm shocked that you didn't take the money...lol