This place attracts women

Oricon said:
serious issues?... we have those?

This place doesn't even begin to get serious like other forums i have seen when it comes to political and general issues. That is usually because the majority here gets along with each other...there isn't a "every member for it self" and "dog eat dog" mentality here...sadly enough i am use to that mentality.

Buttcrackdivine said:
This place doesn't even begin to get serious like other forums i have seen when it comes to political and general issues. That is usually because the majority here gets along with each other...there isn't a "every member for it self" and "dog eat dog" mentality here...sadly enough i am use to that mentality.

You didn't get your free prozac perscription when you signed up? :confused:

Oricon said:
FREE prozac? where?

Well, I signed up here and the next day a brown evelope was popped through my door with all these lil' pills in. I presumed it was from here..........they've certainly been cheering me up! :blank:

bleach said:
Well, I signed up here and the next day a brown evelope was popped through my door with all these lil' pills in. I presumed it was from here..........they've certainly been cheering me up! :blank:

I'm missing that package.

I got the insanity required video but no package of pills.

hmmm

hugz.gif

have a hug and complain to the admins then

Back