This place has changed

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Sheesh...It must've changed hands about 37 times since your original 29 posts 18 months ago...:D ... Just kidding..The original management is still in charge. And we love them for it.

squeeks

last time i was here i believe it was still fury's board. i havent really been posting anywhere much anymore, not even sure how i ended up here again, oh A13 posted a link to a thread here at Piratefleet.com

but the board is still Vb which it what it was when i left, just now its a much spiffier version

fury

Administrator
Staff member
My board? :eek6:

It was never my board. s4 runs the board, always has, didn't you know? He was responsible for this site even existing. In fact he invented computers, the internet, off topic discussion, and toasters as well. :rofl4:

18 months ago it was Woltlab Burning Board, then phpBB2... *shudder* *shudder*.

I didn't convert it to vB2 until early December last year, then upgraded to vB3 in mid-June.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
You can still thank fury for the spiffiness...and Sammy for the site. They are the dynamic duo that we owe our souls to. :evilcool:

squeeks

fury said:

It was never my board. s4 runs the board, always has, didn't you know? He was responsible for this site even existing. In fact he invented computers, the internet, off topic discussion, and toasters as well. :rofl4:

I didn't convert it to vB2 until early December last year, then upgraded to vB3 in mid-June.

i remember now, i thought you always used VB though

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
hey squeeks long tme no see. i think fury went into cnvulsions whe thinging about the "other" software we used to use. I gave him a few pills to relax him. he should be fine in the AM...:)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
:tardbang: Stupid colds.

Gimme a few vicodins along with that will ya? I may not stop feeling miserable but at least I won't care :retard5:

freako104

fury said:

it might be s4's board:)rofl4: but you still da man fury.

hey squeeks