this proves i'm stupid

dragonstar

:banghead::banghead::banghead:
she's going to kill me this time for sure:bash:
This is the second time I've managed to do this and i don't know how it's even possible. How can i be so stupid!
I've just deleted....uh....no
lost?....uh.....no
misplaced?........yes that sounds better
over 200MB of jpegs and other things given to me by this person, and these i do (well did) treasure.
The first time it happened i admitted it straight away but for a second occurence I'm not so sure about what i should say, i better grab another beer, i'm going to need it! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

AlphaTroll

You're male - these things are semi-expected.

Don't even try to lie about it - women can smell a lie a mile away. Just tell the truth & enjoy the spanking ;)

SexyBoo

AlphaTroll said:
Don't even try to lie about it - women can smell a lie a mile away. Just tell the truth & enjoy the spanking ;)
I totally agree with Alpha. Be up front because you WILL be caught in it if you lie. Spankings are fun! :spank:

whoreable

CUT OFF ALL CONTACT WITH HER. AND IF SHE TRIES TO TALK TO YOU JUST FART INTO AN AIRHORN. PROBLEM SOLVED. WHO ELSE NEEDS HELP?

Professur

FYI backup is not what you're supposed to do when you're in trouble. It's what you do to stay outta trouble.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
whoreable said:
CUT OFF ALL CONTACT WITH HER. AND IF SHE TRIES TO TALK TO YOU JUST FART INTO AN AIRHORN. PROBLEM SOLVED. WHO ELSE NEEDS HELP?
well i've got this weird rash on my butt...

dragonstar

tommyj27 said:
well i've got this weird rash on my butt...

what's your butt rash got to do with being stupid? (unless you got it from doing something highly illegal or seriously demented)

and i have another reason why i'm stupid, i forgot to include this in the original post

"SO WHY ARE YOU SO HIGHLY STUPID?"
:banghead: (i'm forever making errors here):banghead:

Kawaii

whoreable said:
Weeeeell, i've got this poster who can't seem to find the Caps Lock key... Can you help me with that?

freako104

tell her you accidently deleted them and ask her to resend if shes cool with it. ive done the same and most have been understanding.

i thought the whole caps lock wasnt going to work? did the admins change it?

ris

i can't believe the first time you 'lost' them didn't prompt you to make a quick cd of the bloody things. there are a fair number of undelete proggies out there though, best of luck finding one that saves your arse.