Thread starting count

MrBishop

I just posted my 500th thread a few days ago..when Cam's father passed on. I've posted a few more threads since then, but it still only lists 500. Is there a max to the number of threads that it counts?

brownjenkins

wow... you start some interesting stuff mrb... i've already learned the art of seduction... everyone's opinions on body parts... and opened a fortune cookie that told me, 'your spirit of adventure will be deadly' :cool:

MrBishop

BeardofPants said:
I've only started four... I feel like a little virgin. :mope:

*goes off to LL to start another thread*

Of course..it's a thread about Pants :)

I'm an odd man in that I keep track of my post-count, thread count and karma on a regular basis. I also like to revisit old threads sometimes and see if any deserve reposting or tacking up. :D

Call me egotistical, but thay're the only way that I have of measuring my own activity on this place, whilst being surrounded by people with over 10k posts :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Kawaii said:
Iirc, the max number of hits for almost any search on this forum is 500.
I think this must be the answer, I just checked my profile and it is exactly 500 too :shrug:

IDLEchild

Leslie said:
I think this must be the answer, I just checked my profile and it is exactly 500 too :shrug:

Its trying to buffer your ego by not showing you the real number......doesn't want you to realize how addicted you are to the screen. :D