to those on the right here

2minkey

bootlicker
I have seen Romney's supporters all over that page. But if you go to a Ron Paul site, then he is winning there too. So if you go to non-Ron Paul site he is winning because of his supporters and if you go to a Ron Paul site he is winning because of his supporters? A double edge sword, huh?

If I see that kind of poll you are looking for then I will post it, however, my little padawan :p, absence of proof is not proof of absence. You can feel it in the air, Ron Paul is what America wants!

oh really looks to me like paulettes are just a loud-mouthed bunch, posting all over the place. you can feel it in the air? um, only the paulettes in their frenzy. so from a vacuum of verifiable proof, you have declared him the most super duper. again, show me a properly-sampled poll... but you don't want that... hmmm wonder why?

padawan? WTF is wrong with you? you think you're yoda? sorry bub but i'm afraid that if we weight your status vs. mine, you ain't gonna come out the winner.

out of curiosity, what is it that you do for a living? do you still live with your parents? what qualifies your 'expertise?'

2minkey

bootlicker
Is the glass half empty, or half full?
You see it really just show how the others dropped.

I don't dodge. You just see the world through a curved spectrum.

dude, you're king half-empty, and you see the world from a standpoint of defeat in the vast majority of your posts. and you're trying to comment on the speck in my eye?

Gotholic

oh really looks to me like paulettes are just a loud-mouthed bunch, posting all over the place. you can feel it in the air? um, only the paulettes in their frenzy. so from a vacuum of verifiable proof, you have declared him the most super duper. again, show me a properly-sampled poll... but you don't want that... hmmm wonder why?

Right, if Paul wins anything it is because of his crazy fan base. Damned if you do and damned if you don't. Does this poll suit your fancy?

padawan? WTF is wrong with you? you think you're yoda? sorry bub but i'm afraid that if we weight your status vs. mine, you ain't gonna come out the winner.

out of curiosity, what is it that you do for a living? do you still live with your parents? what qualifies your 'expertise?'

I said "padawan" in jest there, minks. Settle down. It would not matter if you are a Walmart greeter, it would not mean I am better than you. Your status has no bearing on your worth.

Everyone is a genius but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree it will spend its whole life believing it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

2minkey

bootlicker
Right, if Paul wins anything it is because of his crazy fan base. Damned if you do and damned if you don't. Does this poll suit your fancy?

yeah that is fine. paul is number four. he's not "slaughtering" anything other than his own credibility.

you make me think of a chimp flinging poo. ultimately, it's just a rude gesture. no real threat behind it.

I said "padawan" in jest there, minks. Settle down. It would not matter if you are a Walmart greeter, it would not mean I am better than you. Your status has no bearing on your worth.

hmmm. i've found that the former is quite predictive of the latter. and status does not mean the same thing as class, buddy. i know lots of so-called scrubs that would put a bag with a rat in it on your head in any kind of argument. but, then... your words are never your own, so what's the fucking point?

and yes, i'm sure all the secret wisdom you have absorbed through your PJs makes you yoda in your own mind. here's something - play some slappy with the yoda down yer pants, relax, and realize you're as much of a fool as any of us.

by the way, are you fat? weak-chinned? my algorithms suggest these things. don't mind contributing to science do you?

Gotholic

yeah that is fine. paul is number four. he's not "slaughtering" anything other than his own credibility.

you make me think of a chimp flinging poo. ultimately, it's just a rude gesture. no real threat behind it.

"Slaughtering" as in the polls in regards to the last debate, pay attention.

hmmm. i've found that the former is quite predictive of the latter. and status does not mean the same thing as class, buddy. i know lots of so-called scrubs that would put a bag with a rat in it on your head in any kind of argument. but, then... your words are never your own, so what's the fucking point?

You were implying your job dictates your intelligence, not so. And you don't even debate, you point and laugh. It seems you are unwilling to make any effort in constructive criticism.

and yes, i'm sure all the secret wisdom you have absorbed through your PJs makes you yoda in your own mind. here's something - play some slappy with the yoda down yer pants, relax, and realize you're as much of a fool as any of us.

How did you know about my special PJ's?

by the way, are you fat? weak-chinned? my algorithms suggest these things. don't mind contributing to science do you?

:laugh:

I think you need a hug.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Ron Paul has outstanding domestic policies.

Ron Paul has worse foreign policies than GW had domestic policies.

Ron Paul needs to join the Democrat party, along with Huntsman & Romney, since they fit better over there.

2minkey

bootlicker
"Slaughtering" as in the polls in regards to the last debate, pay attention.

You were implying your job dictates your intelligence, not so. And you don't even debate, you point and laugh. It seems you are unwilling to make any effort in constructive criticism.

How did you know about my special PJ's?

:laugh:

I think you need a hug.

you've been blasting PAUL IS THE KING OF THE UNIVERSE according to your calculations, er, kurt nimmo's calculations for quite some time.

i wasn't implying shit.

if you had read my follow-up comments re: "scrubs" you would notice that i made a distinction between reasoning and discursive ability and one's occupation. pay attention, ace.

unwilling to make any effort in constructive criticism huh?

there is no constructive criticism here when set against a spewing weenie that believes ron paul to be a virtual messiah. you're just on a massive identity trip as one of the chosen ones. there's no reasoning here. it's "in the air" HA HA HA HA.

why don't you look at some other posts of mine and take up something substantive with me? for instance, do you support my assertions that
a) the culture of american late capitalism pushes decision-makers into short-term optimization, but isn't the greatest in all cases when it comes to long term planning.
b) in effect we end up screwing ourselves e.g. oil is cheaper to stay with at the moment due to the existing technical infrastructure that supports it (as opposed to building a new infrastructure to support some other commodity) but at the same time, we're spewing money in overseas wars that we would not have gotten into save for oil interests.
c) systemic (technological) momentum makes it even more difficult to get out of this.

i predict a full cop-out on your part. prove me wrong.

2minkey

bootlicker

Ron Paul needs to join the Democrat party, along with Huntsman & Romney, since they fit better over there.

i would generally agree with a lot of the more libertarian economic ideas, but... he elevates ideals to an absurd extent, and in several ways he appears completely disconnected from anything pragmatic. he's obviously not too tightly connected himself...

Gotholic

Palin/Daniels 2012, Perry at State & Ron Paul at Treasury, Gingrich as UN Ambasador & Romney, well, Romney can fuck off.

Happy now?

Paul is needed in the oval office.

I can't believe you of all people here would say that. Paul is as right as you can get. You always talk about the Constitution, well, who else is as protective of and would restore America to the Constitution as Paul would?

HOW COULD YOU GONZ!?!?!?!? HOW COULD YOU!?!?!

2minkey

bootlicker
oh fuck noam chomsky... yeah gotholic, anarchosyndicalism is the answer... is there any cult you won't join?