Today I saw

Q

...a guest adding a user to his ignore list. How could he have been doing that without a user cp??(

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I've seen a guest sending a private message before too, I don't get it. :confuse3:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
no, they really are guests, either members not logged in or the unregistered masses...they try and do the whatever, it doesn't let them, but it still shows that they're doing it.

Q

Another thing I see these guests doing is looking at printable versions of threads. Did you ever look at one of those? They look weird. What are these snoopers doing printing our threads anyway? I think we gotta keep better tabs on them.

Q

Guest Viewing Printable Version of Thread Court lies to jurors, suppresses evidence, and ignores CA law in medicinal pot case

One is doing it right now!!!

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Speaking of ignore, Squiggs... I just used it for the first time - what a cool feature!

And here I thought you all meant to just "ignore" them??:tardbang:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
In defense of our esteemed members, maybe the guests printing info are doing a report on the subject at hand & thought our argumentss are far better than "Because", as was gonna be the response to a school question. :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Almost nobody looks at printable versions of threads unless 1) they're weird and would prefer to read them on paper, or 2) they are a search engine spider sifting through all the pages.

And, as I've said many times before, if it looks like a guest is doing suspicious things like doing things only members can do, DON'T FREAK OUT! They see a "You need to login" page. The Who's Online list does not account for whether the person has permission to do it!

Can I possibly be any more clear on this subject? It's like I'm shouting at a brick wall. :retard: