Tonky ... Its on now, girlfriend!

unclehobart

Georgia gets rematch with LSU

Associated Press
ATLANTA -- Georgia secured its spot in the Southeastern Conference championship game Sunday, setting up a rematch with LSU next weekend.

The fifth-ranked Bulldogs tied for first in the East Division with Tennessee and Florida, bringing in the SEC's convoluted tiebreaker system. It's based on a combination of the BCS standings and head-to-head meetings.

The league announced Sunday afternoon that Georgia got the nod for the title game.

The Gators had an outside chance to sneak in, but that ended when they lost to Florida State 38-34 Saturday.

The Bulldogs (10-2) completed their regular season with a 34-17 victory over Georgia Tech, their third straight in the series.

No. 3 LSU (11-1) beat Georgia 17-10 back in September.

Any bets, m'pet? ;)

tonksy

name your bet...we're gonna crush you guys....never tangle with a tiger....especially if you're a wee bulldog :D

tonksy

yes, but i've learned not to share those thoughts :D
can you think of nothing...uh, acceptable?

unclehobart

howzabout the loser has to come back into this thread and sing 'I'm a little teapot' and dedicate it to the opposing team?

tonksy

unclehobart said:
howzabout the loser has to come back into this thread and sing 'I'm a little teapot' and dedicate it to the opposing team?
hmmm....not quite it.......getting warm.

tonksy

unclehobart said:
Howzabout the loser has to use the opposing teams logo as an avatar for a week?
if UGA wins i'll use a bulldog as my av for a week. if LSU wins you use an lsu cheerleader?

Inkara1

I hope your arms aren't bruised, since you've been hitting on each other this whole thread.