Too much net time!!

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I was sitting here tending my fever earlier with a blankie, a coffee, and a good book. It's a story set in England, none of the characters are computery at all. So I was surprised and jarred back to full consciousness when I came across the phrase "full range of emoticons." There was something wrong here.

I read it again, and again, and then went back and read the paragraph. I looked away from the book, then back. And that is when I saw it...the phrase was "full range of emotions."

hooooooooooly my brain is fried. :retard:

MrBishop

Yeah...ain't it funny the tricks that a mind plays when warmed up to higher than normal temperatures? :D

Inkara1

You're probably dehydrated. Drink a few gallons of water... er, 8-12 liters... and see how your brain does then. Of course, hopefully you have a laptop and wireless networking in your home so that later on you won't have to find a compromise between OTC tugging on you on one side and your having to piss like a Russian race horse tugging on the other end.

nalani

hehehe .. i know what you mean, Les ... the other day i was writing a letter to my cousin in Texas ... a handwritten letter .. and i was going to draw a happy face at the end of a funny sentence .. and instead, i did the colon and end parantheses thing .. :D ....

sbcanada

I did..... I had a free minute inbetween my taking out my sexy gf to dinner, and publishing my latest novel.... heh ya. :p

Oz

sbcanada said:
I did..... I had a free minute inbetween my taking out my sexy gf to dinner, and publishing my latest novel.... heh ya. :p

Ain't you the bod who wanted to be an admin here....but failed? :confused:

Oz

sbcanada said:
Musta been like 2 years ago or more...

They told me to come back when I grew up.... so I have! :D

Yeah......I can see that from your first post on this thread.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
sbcanada said:
Musta been like 2 years ago or more...

They told me to come back when I grew up.... so I have! :D

And you must have been eager all this time ;)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
sbcanada said:
Lol,

Well I come back after 2 years and see many familiar names still posting away...... makes your eyes boggle :eek8:
well hello sunshine!! How ya doin? :D

Professur

nalani said:
hehehe .. i know what you mean, Les ... the other day i was writing a letter to my cousin in Texas ... a handwritten letter .. and i was going to draw a happy face at the end of a funny sentence .. and instead, i did the colon and end parantheses thing .. :D ....

And sadly, I can top that. Last week, I wrote my boss a memo. When he brought it back to me for translation, I thought he was just being an asshole. That whole english/french thing. Well, turns out, I'd written it in Palm Grafitti. Looked like hyroglyphics.