Top 10 gay animals

spike

We should probably introduce some legislation banning these animal unions or rant at them with some religious mumbo jumbo until they're guilted into joining the clergy.

Homosexuality has been documented in almost 500 species of animals, signaling that sexual preference is predetermined. Considered the closest living relative to humans, bonobos are not shy about seeking sexual pleasure. Nearly all of these peace-loving apes are bisexual and often resolve conflict by the ?make love, not war? principle. They copulate frequently, scream out in delight while doing so, and often engage in homosexual activities. About two thirds of the homosexual activities are amongst females.

http://www.livescience.com/bestimg/index.php?cat=gayanimals

spike

i'm so bloody sick of hearing about bonobo monkeys...

:laugh: Really? I hadn't heard much about them ever.

Let's move up to the American Bison then:

American Bison
Homosexual mounting between males tends to be more common than heterosexual female-male copulation among American bison, especially because females only mate with the bulls about once a year. During mating season, males engage in same-sex activities several times a day. More than 55 percent of mounting in young males is with the same gender.

2minkey

bootlicker
it's cool. someday gotholic will become a priest and then he'll understand all about male-on-male action.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
:laugh: Really? I hadn't heard much about them ever.

Let's move up to the American Bison then:

Remember when they used to move in such large herds that it would take half a day to pass one spot? Now, all of them wouldn't fill a valley. See what happens.

RDX

If you believe that human actions can be accepted based on the behavior of animals, that is pretty sad. After all, isn't virtually every deed thought to be "evil" frequently seen in the animal world? The debate on human sexuality should never reference other species.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I don't know about their political affiliation but you can sure as shit bet they're liberal.

spike

If you believe that human actions can be accepted based on the behavior of animals, that is pretty sad. After all, isn't virtually every deed thought to be "evil" frequently seen in the animal world? The debate on human sexuality should never reference other species.

"Evil" normally is used in reference to religion which should never be referenced in the debate on sexuality.

RDX

Do you believe that certain actions are right or wrong? Substitue "wrong" for "evil" if it makes you feel better. And yes, the term "evil" can easilly be used on the topic of sexuality. If rape isn't evil, then what is?

Luisette

Amen....

If this was a fact, then it would be ok to pick on anyones head and eat their fleas or run around humping others legs...*puke*

spike

Amen....

If this was a fact, then it would be ok to pick on anyones head and eat their fleas or run around humping others legs...*puke*

If you feel like letting people eat your fleas or hump your leg I won't try to stop you.