TOURNEY TIME!!

Thulsa Doom

*edited by Leslie while she seeks further info*
in the meantime, carry on...

who likes who for the final four this year?

Dave

i'll pick the New England teams. Boston College, Vermont, Conneticut and Providence.
i think that will pretty much guarentee that they will get bounced in the 1st or 2nd round....

chcr

Too cute for words
I like Stanford to go all the way. Dukes Bracket is pretty tough and Kntucky's been fading fast. Dark horse, Mississippi State.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Gambling, while overlooked in most offices & probably also overlooked on the net is still illegal.

Talk about it all you want....no action through OTC however.

Thank You

Thulsa Doom

party poopers. who gets arrested if we have a pool exactly? especially if theres no mention of actual funds being involved (at least using site band width).

Connecticut is a good pick actually. Also like Oklahoma state. I still havent decided who Im taking though. I think Kentucky showed pretty well in the SEC tourney though. And watch out for Wisconsin.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
AUP 4.7.4 said:
You agree not to upload, transmit, distribute, establish means of uploading, transmission, distribution, or otherwise publish (collectively "Post") through any Service, any material that is:
Illegal or advocating illegal activity, as stated by the laws of the State of Indiana, the United States of America, and the laws in effect over the location the Post is being sent from;

AUP 4.9 said:
OTCentral.com reserves the right to monitor and if possible, edit or delete any materials on this website.

Stop Laughing

I probably should buy some too. How much have you all seen?

I like UConn in the 2 spot, and I'd love to see SIU knock off Stanford in the 2nd round. The other IL teams probably won't do much, Illinois is too inconsistent to go deep, UIC is too overmatched in the first round and Dayton could beat DePaul, they've got an inside game and DePaul doesn't. Watch out for St. Joseph, their only loss this year came when their opponent shot well over 70%, and I don't think that's likely to happen again.

Inkara1

I think Stnaford will be cutting down the nets this year. Keep an eye on Nevada though. Michigan State isn't that great, and Nevada beat Kansas this year. That's my upset special, although I really doubt the Wolf Pack will beat Gonzaga in the 2nd round. UTEP, meanwhile, is much improved this year. I think their first game against Maryland will be good. Maryland had a down year this year, but they got hot for the ACC Tournament and beat Duke for the title.

chcr

Too cute for words
Stop Laughing said:
I probably should buy some too. How much have you all seen?

I like UConn in the 2 spot, and I'd love to see SIU knock off Stanford in the 2nd round. The other IL teams probably won't do much, Illinois is too inconsistent to go deep, UIC is too overmatched in the first round and Dayton could beat DePaul, they've got an inside game and DePaul doesn't. Watch out for St. Joseph, their only loss this year came when their opponent shot well over 70%, and I don't think that's likely to happen again.

While I have a soft spot for the Salukis (my favorite player ever went there), there's no way they beat Stanford this year. St. Joseph plays a cupcake schedule. Third or fourth place major conference teams handle them with little difficulty.

Stop Laughing

That DePaul/Dayton game was absolutely insane. Nobody could make free throws except Deiner. Brown had 10 free throws and didn't make any, if he had made just one, the 2nd OT would've never happened.

chcr

Too cute for words
That was an interesting game, SL. Fun to watch, but you had to feel sorry for those guys. Like you said you'd think one of 'em could have made one or two down the stretch.

Inkara1

Didn't expect that, buth with Providence backing into the tournament on a four-game losing streak, I should have.