Travelling Paul

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
...with the circles and the arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one is to be used as evidence against them? [/Arlo]

unclehobart

Leslie said:
Would it happen like that, Rob?

Zach's allergic to crayfish when he eats em but he seems to be able to pick em up and play with em no problem. :confuse3:
He was talking about stabbing me with one. That would get corn into the bloodstream and activate my allergies. To what extent? I have no idea. I do know that short term contact is harmless; long term hurts. I do remember that I used a good deal of baby powder in my 20s after showers to supposedly help heal surface sore spots that would appear after 14 hour sweaty workdays would leave massive salt deposits to grind slowly all over. I thought it odd how most of the spots where I used the baby powder would eek over into full blown lesions and aggravated dermatitis. Until my allergies were discovered, I was never able to put 2 and 2 together.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

Inkara1

You know, it just occurred to me I've had that album for six years and I've never listened to it. I think I should change that now.

unclehobart

Y'know.. this is like your 8th trip in like 3 months. That flight time has got to be adding up to a fair piece of change. You must've had a gob of cash stashed away.

Uki Chick

unclehobart said:
Y'know.. this is like your 8th trip in like 3 months. That flight time has got to be adding up to a fair piece of change. You must've had a gob of cash stashed away.

Nah, it's called get paid to divorce your wife partially