Trick OR Treat

Mare

Some pics to enjoy.....Went to a Halloween Party Saturday Night. Scott was a Grave Groom and I was a 70's Chick. They had a wheel there, I spent most of the night doing, it was cool, I really want the home version...LOL spin it and get all kind of liquor treats, my favorite was the watermelon tiquila suringes, LOL. I won a trophy for the most to use the wheel. GREAT TIME!

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Looks fun!

I'll be spending tomorrow night walking. Trick or treating on the way to the cadet party, back home, back to the cadet party, trick or treating on the way home. After walking at work all day.

Buns of STEEL.

kuulani

They had a wheel there, I spent most of the night doing, it was cool, I really want the home version...LOL spin it and get all kind of liquor treats, my favorite was the watermelon tiquila suringes, LOL. I won a trophy for the most to use the wheel. GREAT TIME!

I soooo wanna have a party with that wheel!! That looks fun :D

chcr

Too cute for words
Double HUH??? What the heck are you two talking bout?:shrug:

Les said "buns of steel," BoP said get a wheelchair (as explained by Nixy), which reminded me, being and old fart, of "Ironsides." So I, therefore, said that would be "sides of iron" (as in "Ironsides") meaning rather than "buns of steel." Admittedly Inky-esque in bad punmanship but what can I say. I'm no less susceptible than he is. ;)