Votes: 7 58.3%
  • lifestyles

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • i have no idea what you're talking about :rolleyes:

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Hector

I go with the trojans.

Call me a selfish bastard, but I like to turn my ribbed ones inside out. And why dont they make them ribbed on both sides anyway?:trout: *handonhip

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Oh god that reminds me of a joke. Bastards, now I have to type it out.

This guy goes into a drugstore looking at condoms. He sees there are 3 packs, 6 packs and 12 packs. The pharmacist comes up to him and says, "Need condoms, huh?"

"Yep, but I notice there are three different packages, how come?"

"Well, you see those three packs, those are for they young ones, three times in a weekend is nothing to them." "The six packs are for when you get a live-in, six times a week is normal"

"Ok, so what are the 12 packs for?"

"Ah, son, those are for when you get married, one for January, one for February...."

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Trojan, thou they feel too tight. If i can't find trojan then is sico or durex.

Never seen lifestyles.

And anticonceptive pills are better, far cheaper and there's no barrier :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Luis G said:
And anticonceptive pills are better, far cheaper and there's no barrier

True but if she is late taking one or she is on other medication that can be bad...

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
if you take it over 30-35 it can kill you - strokes, blood clots, etc...nothing to do with efficiency...you just can't take it :mope:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Oh, that is not cool :(

Come to think of it, that risk is always there (just very minimal before that age) and I never take them on time anyway...Kinda seems like a wasted risk.

hmm anyone know how I can remember to take it everynight at the same time? I REALLY have to get it right...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Vince always asks if he can have one so that he can grow breasts...one time I tried to actually give him one (was one of the fake ones) and he got all freaked out...:laugh5:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Nixy said:
Oh, that is not cool :(

Come to think of it, that risk is always there (just very minimal before that age) and I never take them on time anyway...Kinda seems like a wasted risk.

hmm anyone know how I can remember to take it everynight at the same time? I REALLY have to get it right...
you keep it with your cups/mugs/whatever...whatever cupboard you go to to take a drink in the morning...coffee or juice or whatever...you keep it on top of the cups/mugs...it'll be right there in your face ;)