*turning up the volume*

kuulani

I'm here at my desk with my headphones on ... and I can still hear the laugh of a coworker who sits a few desks away. Eew. She's so irritating.

Her laugh is like nails scraping down a chalkboard ... a paper cut on your tongue ... a message from the Pres during your favorite tv show ... dogs howling when you're trying to sleep ...

:D Wouldn't it be funny if she was laughing at the music she hears coming from your headphones....

Kuulani: "ROOOX-AAANNE!! You don't have to put on the red light... put on the red light... put on the... put on the red light..."

:rofl:

*wonders why roxanne is the first song the pops into ards head when he thinks of kuulani*

Goof! Haven't you ever seen 48 Hours? It's the first song that pops into my head when I think of someone wearing earphones and singing. :p

no i haven't seen 48 hours. you should know that, you're the one always complaining that i don't have any culture...

Oh, yeah... well, this one's in color and stars Eddie Murphy, so I just thought... of course, you were only one or two years old when it came out so...

:hmm: :hmm:

don't worry... you'll get there too if you survive... and when you turn 40, Levi will be 18 and I'll be there to coach him on exactly what to say to cheer you up... :devil:

Ardsgaine said:
Kuulani: "ROOOX-AAANNE!! You don't have to put on the red light... put on the red light... put on the... put on the red light..."

:rofl:

i actually thought of "born to be wild" from the pepsi commercial....

Anyone seen the british film with Hugh Grant "About a boy"?
aboutaboy.jpg

Poor kid has a habit of singing out aloud without noticing. And at one point he is walking down a school corridor listening to a Mystical song singing out "Shake your ass!". Very good film by the way for those who haven't seen it.

Thats currently the film I think of when I think of someone singing with headphones on.

Kuulani, depending on how annoying this co-worker is you can buy nice Sony or other brands of noise cancelling headphones?
Or is the expense not worth it just to not be able to hear that annoying laugh?

I have this pair of Koss headphones that make me look like Princess Leia when I wear them. They muffle out the sounds around me quite well. :D

kuulani said:
I'm here at my desk with my headphones on ... and I can still hear the laugh of a coworker who sits a few desks away. Eew. She's so irritating.

Her laugh is like nails scraping down a chalkboard ... a paper cut on your tongue ... a message from the Pres during your favorite tv show ... dogs howling when you're trying to sleep ...

I have this same problem Ku. I have this girl sharing an office with me right now(she's a contractor). She is very obnoxious and her laugh makes my skin crawl. She is miss socialite. I've had to complain several times to management about her. She is constantly on the phone, visiting someone or playing games online and not doing her work. Several times she has conducted 'other business' on my companies time. The other day when we were supposed to get some snow, she was on the phone 18 times.....before lunch.....and three more times within 30 minutes of returning from lunch. Fortunatly her contract is about to expire.

Ardsgaine said:
Goof! Haven't you ever seen 48 Hours? It's the first song that pops into my head when I think of someone wearing earphones and singing. :p

i thought that was beverly hills cop 1...eddie in jail...

Back