TV Shows

HomeLAN

My favorite from my childhood is still one of my favorites: Looney Tunes. Bugs Bunny, Elmer Fudd, Roadrunner and Coyote, Sylvester and Tweety.

I'm having a blast introducing V2.0 to them.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
HomeLAN said:
My favorite from my childhood is still one of my favorites: Looney Tunes. Bugs Bunny, Elmer Fudd, Roadrunner and Coyote, Sylvester and Tweety.

Me, my dad and my brother used to watch Looney Tunes on the weekends when my brother and I were younger. It is, to this day, a very good memory which makes me feel all warm inside when I think of it :) Good for you making those types of memories with your son!

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
As a kid...probably Dukes of Hazard. I also loved Loony Tunes as far as cartoons went.

I always preferred music over TV, even as a kid. I have more memories of listening to LPs (gasp) than of watching TV.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Knight Rider

Kitt_front.jpg

HomeLAN said:

Dam cartoon network don;t play those any more :mad:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
unclehobart said:
Star Blazers

We're leaving Mother Earth....

I actually preferred Battle of the Planets, and Bullwinkle, but Tennessee Tuxedo was the best.

greenfreak

Tom and Jerry is the bomb.

I was also known to never miss Little House on the Prarie. I really related to half-pint. :)

unclehobart

Gato_Solo said:
We're leaving Mother Earth....

I actually preferred Battle of the Planets, and Bullwinkle, but Tennessee Tuxedo was the best.
I watched it in original Japanese. It was hella cooler that way. It was really dumbed down for the 'merican kids when translated.

rrfield

Transformers, He-Man, and I'm told I loved the A-Team but I'll be dammed if I can remember a single episode.