TV Shows

millie

Knight rider how corny was that show but i loved it,i also liked the A team that made me laugh. I still watch all the scooby doo's on boomerang argh. :)

Professur

What kills me is that, when you watch one of those shows that was so ultra-cool back then, and you're sitting there thinking "What the fuck was I thinking???".

MrBishop

Loony Tunes, Rocky & Bullwinkle and Goldorak.

goldorak.jpg

millie

Professur said:
What kills me is that, when you watch one of those shows that was so ultra-cool back then, and you're sitting there thinking "What the fuck was I thinking???".

I totally agree, i watched Knight rider yesterday i thought of crap and i thought i was so cool watching this way back then and now i look at this show thinking f**k i must have been on drugs!

Slim Pickens

millie said:
I totally agree, i watched Knight rider yesterday i thought of crap and i thought i was so cool watching this way back then and now i look at this show thinking f**k i must have been on drugs!

Is that so wrong? :trippy:

millie

Slim Pickens said:
Is that so wrong? :trippy:

What to be on drugs - hell no lol to watch knight rider nah cause i thought Michael Knight was the bees knees back then, oh and Kit what a car wish i could have a car like that *millie remembers the good old days*

Inkara1

Professur said:
I used to love ThunderCats when I was a little kid. I had my first grade picture taken in my Lion-O shirt, even. I caught an episode just a couple of years ago and couldn't believe how bad the animation really was.