Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Satelite

• Other system

• Don't have TV

• Total voters
Satelite for me... My family have DishNetworks and StarChoice. After we saw how Canadians can fuck up any TV channel, I decided DishNetworks (US) need to get my financial support.

It's truly unfortunate that your family is here, thereby making you suffer in the hellhole that is Canada :retard:

Leslie said:
It's truly unfortunate that your family is here, thereby making you suffer in the hellhole that is Canada :retard:
Maybe Canada suck for you, but not for me. If you think Canada is a hellhole why don't you move?

I just don't like the Canadian vision that 70% of all stuff must be "Canadian content". I don't need some dumb fuck in Ottawa to tell me what I can watch and what I can't.

Satelite sucks for the price you pay. I think there were two channels i watched when i had it. An Arab news channel and C-span3. I can get a bunch of the movie channels already with cable. Other than that all i watch is the History channel C-span and news.

I voted cable becausde that is what is at my house and in the living room here at school.

In my room here though I only have antenna.

I watch:

History
History International
SciFi
All the discovery channels
TechTV
NASA

If there is a good movie I will watch it on the movie channels or download it. Or buy the DVD. I don't mind paying the charges... They offer a great service and I will support them. :)

str8 cable. I'm not sure why I even bother with it. Movie channels arent worth it. PPVs are hellaxpensive. TLC and Discovery have become naught but cops chases and crime drama. If it wernt for the History Channel and the odd hit on the Food Network, I should have just let it fade out of my life.

My parents have StarChoice Satellite, but I only I have antenna TV in my living room at home (for now) and at my apartment. That means six high quality and pretty informative channels, including Global... at least I don't run out of Simpsons/That 70's Show reruns :D

DirectTv, 300 channels of pure bullshit, but goddammit, I've got choice.

Cable, only watch Discovery Channel though, and at very rare occasions I switch and stumble uppon Blackadder... cable companies here are quite good imo...

I just watch the channels at Wal-Mart. :D

Cable, and I'm thinking of switching providers. Comcast is getting too expensive. :grumpy:

Back