Ugh, dating question...

unclehobart

no. I clicked on the button to send. nothing happend. Ive been having DNS issues lately. I just keep tapping until I get a sign that its been accepted. Little did I know that it was taking it all. That really is me just sitting there tapping SUBMIT a zillion times over 40 seconds.

Scanty

does anyone else see the really weird white line that runs down the right side of unc's post? woah...the words just happen to line up like that in some kind of pattern that only repeats itself every 20 sentences or so.

freaky...

Scanty

unc's some sort of messenger from the higher power, I know it. What are you trying to tell me, hobart?? I am destined for great things?? Well, I know that already :rolleyes:

Jeslek

Banned
Nixy said:
HEY! Just cause someone is "fuck buddies" with someone else doesn't make them a slut!!!! :grumpy:
I did not say that. I said if you aren't the fuck buddy type, you most definitely aren't a slut. The converse isn't always true. I won't date someone that fucks for fun. I don't do it, and I will hold her to the same standard. And yes, thats a preference so put the flame throwers away.

75renegade

Hey Jer, when ya asked yerself this question, what was yer own response?

Ultimately, yer the only one here who truely knows yer friend, an' the girl yer longin' to hold.

So..........is she worth it?

Did yer friend have good reason to terminate his involment with her?..........an' how does that pertain to you?

The opinions posted, (including, but not limited to, this one should not pesuade ya to make a decision one way or another), follow yer heart man.

The fact that ya ask the question is not as suprising as the way ya respond when others give their two cents. Does it really matter what others here think about whether you seek opportunity to get to know this person better or not?

The fact that she was yer friend's interest for two months is irrelavant to me. (For what its worth) I say follow yer gut feeling. Mighta been that yer friend an' her didn't "click". But you might click w/ her! :)

Jeslek

Banned
Yes they didn't click exactly :) I'm just wondering what people's past experiences are, and how their friends usually react. I think I will give it a bit of time and then maybe ask her out. Hehe. Thanks guys...

75renegade

Hey bro,

Depending on how much value yer friend's input, ya might consider askin' him how it would make 'im feel, if ya did ask 'er out.................jus' a thought...........

Take care, good luck! :)

Jeslek

Banned
I will talk it over with him heh, I value friendship too much not to be straight with a friend. :)

Altron

Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am. Guess who I am.

:rofl: