UH Warriors!!

Inkara1

35-28 win... nice comeback, but that first quarter was craptacular and shittastic. Don't turn the ball over twice and no way a crappy Washington team goes up 21-0.

They should get into a BCS bowl and deservedly so, but if they don't, that first quarter will be why... it's 12:20 a.m. here in California, menaing all the BCS voters are asleep because it's 3:20 a.m. on the east coast, so they won't have seen the game. It was probably 21-0 U-Dub when they went to bed.

kuulani

35-28 win... nice comeback, but that first quarter was craptacular and shittastic. Don't turn the ball over twice and no way a crappy Washington team goes up 21-0.

They should get into a BCS bowl and deservedly so, but if they don't, that first quarter will be why... it's 12:20 a.m. here in California, menaing all the BCS voters are asleep because it's 3:20 a.m. on the east coast, so they won't have seen the game. It was probably 21-0 U-Dub when they went to bed.

that first quarter was pretty damn depressing :crap:

kuulani

My mom and sister are flying up for that ... my sister's a brat. She's 20, single, no kids, no bills ... and can afford that *pout*

chcr

Too cute for words
Not as depressing as the Sugar Bowl's gonna be...

Georgia - 28
Hawaii - 14

Book it.
That's just what folks thought At the Fiesta Bowl last year. Perhaps it's time for the BCS to start paying more attention to the "mid-major" conferences like the NCAA basketball tournament has been forced to. We'll see.

Inkara1

One thing to keep in mind is that this is the same Georgia defense that held the powerhouse that is Troy to a measly 34 points. I don't know how Hawaii, the highest-scoring team in the land at 46.2 points per game, would ever be able to find the end zone against that impenetrable defense.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
As you wish, grasshoppah. All I'm saying is they ain't playing Cal Poly Cooking Tech Barber College this time, and they have to come a few miles into the mainland to do it. There's a reason they're 12-0 and not in the title game.

kuulani

As you wish, grasshoppah. All I'm saying is they ain't playing Cal Poly Cooking Tech Barber College this time, and they have to come a few miles into the mainland to do it. There's a reason they're 12-0 and not in the title game.

People are haters, but Colt Brennan still kicks ass!

Inkara1

Unless things change and change big in the fourth quarter, than Hawaii will have turned in the most disguating, pathetic and embarrassing showing anyone could have dreamed of. Georgia fans were right to yell "overrated." Brennan has shown himself to be a true "system quarterback" and his draft stock will probably drop from mid-second round as it was heading into the game to well into the second day. Three INTs, no TDs, a fumble recovered for a TD. Hawaii completely shamed the WAC and undid every bit of goodwill built up over the years. A loss would not shame the WAC, but that performance certainly does.

Of course, now we have to listen to more of that SEC homerism bullshit for another year because that performance so far tonight has validated it all.

Inkara1

Further hurting Brennan's draft status is that Hawaii drove right down and scored a TD right after Brennan got knocked around a bit and had to leave the game, against the same defenders Brennan couldn't do anything against. This game has cost Colt millions upon millions of dollars.