uhhhh

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Nixy said:
Yeah, if you had told I guess I would have spent more time thinking up how I would ask her to punish you for me and all of OTC.

Nice thought, but real life and OTC life don't get mixed up here. If there is a problem she has to PM me like everyone else.

Except spelling. Bad spelling, no coffee.

no coffee makes jesus cry

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
paul_valaru said:
Nice thought, but real life and OTC life don't get mixed up here. If there is a problem she has to PM me like everyone else.

Except spelling. Bad spelling, no coffee.

no coffee makes jesus cry

Well, she could PM you and tell you that you were cut off or something :lloyd:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
paul_valaru said:
why would she punish herself?

OK, well, I'm sure SOME SORT of punishment could be thought up and if it must be communicated through PM then so be it :p

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
paul_valaru said:
I think I speak for all of OTC when I say

oh fuck

Don't worry, I believe when one has negative karma they can not give karma, they all just appear as grey blips...no harm done as long as we keep him in the red :D

Nixy said:
Don't worry, I believe when one has negative karma they can not give karma, they all just appear as grey blips...no harm done as long as we keep him in the red :D

yes i can :p, i gave all of you some Karama :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Liliandra said:
I doubt seriously he'll ever get to the point where he can give any real damage anyways....

But, just for fun...all of those who cs has tried to hit with karma raise your hands...

*raises hand*

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Nixy said:
OK, well, I'm sure SOME SORT of punishment could be thought up and if it must be communicated through PM then so be it :p

babysitting?

nope they love me, and I like them, the little one even listens to everything I say.

tell the story of my face when he said "oh that is Paul, my stepdad" nope spilled that one right now (though people laughed at my look of utter terror)

make me watch her tv shows, sorry I like them too.

feed me pumpkin pie again....well yeah, that IS punishment *puke*