Upgraded the forum software.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I have to totally relearn the new vBulletin stuff. They changed just about everything about the vBulletin technical stuff between 3.0 and 3.5

:grumpy:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
fury said:
I have to totally relearn the new vBulletin stuff. They changed just about everything about the vBulletin technical stuff between 3.0 and 3.5

Stoopid vBulletin!!! *shakes fist at vB*

*wonders if vB watches like Big Brother*

*gets nervous*

*runs away*

Professur

fury said:

Hey, you were getting bored with the old stuff anyhow.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
fury said:

But it sure is neater. Thanks for the effort you're putting into this :beerbang:

Gotholic

Cool! The board is looking great!

I think the board would look good in black too. But that's just my opinion.

I must say, I really love this place! :headbang:

Mare

BeardofPants said:
Geez mare, what are you? some fuckin whiny 3-year old brat? Can't you appreciate the work fury has put into getting this back online? :shrug:

:grinno: Someone have a bad day here! Geeeeeeeeeesssssssh Bop, take a chill pill! :rolleyes: first time someone ever gave me bad karma......huh, guess there really is a first time for everything.

Fury outstanding work! :wink2: :kiss:

BeardofPants

Excuse me? I wasn't the one who forgot her meds. :rolleyes: As far as the negative karma goes, you deserved it. :p

Thanks for the reciprocal negative karma, btw, that'll really make a dent in my rating. :grinno:

HomeLAN

I grew up with three sisters. There are two ways to stop a catfight. One involves a baseball bat, the other a hose. I've been trained not to hit women, and as much as I enjoy a wet T-shirt contest, I don't think they want me to use the hose on 'em.

Professur

HomeLAN said:
I grew up with three sisters. There are two ways to stop a catfight. One involves a baseball bat, the other a hose. I've been trained not to hit women, and as much as I enjoy a wet T-shirt contest, I don't think they want me to use the hose on 'em.

Oddly enough, I wasn't. I was taught to let then get in the first shot, tho. After that, they've earned whatever they get.