Using Oz's thread to help find 3 wise men and a virgin!!! :lol2:

Mare

(Oz Yesterday @ 04:20pm)

Oh no.......how on earth are we gonna find three wise men and a virgin on otc?

Mare

[Kittie asks]Okay weird question for chicks mainly. does it ALWASY hurt the first time you have sex? I figured I would ask ye kind OTC people about this...

Or MAY it be too late?

I think we found our Virgin.....(No offense sweetie - its actually a good thing)
Now just for our 3 wise men....

BlurOfSerenity

ON BEHALF OF KITTIE:

I wanna be otc virgin! I wont be able to post for a few days. Can you tell them i accept the nomination and will be online in a few days. Lol

(her comp's brok't, and she's been posting from my house)

so yay, virgin!

Raven

Annoying SOB
AlphaTroll said:
D'oh! Just realised I posted in Afrikaans! Soz....means 'how would that work?'

and thanks to being abke to pick up on dutch, german etc (as wells as it looking almost the same as english :p) I knew exactly what you meant. Anyway it works like this. You abstain from sex for the rest of your life, or until Kittie's...errrm....status changes

Raven

Annoying SOB
AlphaTroll said:
So basically I just do what I do now and hold thumbs she breaks a hy.....leg?

:rofl4:

Yeah that should do it ;)

Now for the wise men bit....thats gonna be hard

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
AlphaTroll said:
So basically I just do what I do now and hold thumbs she breaks a hy.....leg?

I thought he meant that you'd be there in case she needs help getting it in... :shrug:

tonksy

i want no involvement with this little nativity scene...especially if squiggy is still the baby jesus.....

Raven

Annoying SOB
tonks said:
i want no involvement with this little nativity scene...especially if squiggy is still the baby jesus.....

:eek6:

This isnt an infernal nativity you know...

tonksy

well what would you call 3 wise men and a virgin if not a nativity? nevermind...i don't think i want the answer to that.