Using Oz's thread to help find 3 wise men and a virgin!!! :lol2:

Raven

Annoying SOB
Camelyn said:
Pffft. Kids these days...

You ain't never been in a mosh pit 'till you've been in a mosh pit with Jello Biafra belting out his political angst singing "Holiday in Cambodia" as frontman for the Dead Kennedy's. :D

Alternatively, you could just head out to your local Vans Warped Tour this summer. Wear your steel toed boots ;)

Cammy,
feeling mildly to moderately old right now. Wonder if the old folks home has a walker-friendly skateboard ramp...
Damn no-warped-tour-crappy-ass-country

ah well we have leeds/reading (pronounced redding) festival instead

@ Eric ok I'll give you that. But try and beat Nothing by A. You hear that song in the pit and you GOTTA bounce.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
steweygrrrr said:
anger is good...sexual frustration is AMAZING once you find that release.

Unfortunately, once it's released, you've got nine months of worry... :p

freako104

stewythegreat said:
@ Eric ok I'll give you that. But try and beat Nothing by A. You hear that song in the pit and you GOTTA bounce.

never heard of it. Gato thats only if you mess up ;)

Gato_Solo

freako104 said:
never heard of it. Gato thats only if you mess up ;)

Always a possibility. Condoms can break. It's happened to me before. :eek: Now...just suppose she forgot to take her pill that day...

Raven

Annoying SOB
Gato_Solo said:
Always a possibility. Condoms can break. It's happened to me before. :eek: Now...just suppose she forgot to take her pill that day...

Been there done that, got the T-Shirt and the Morning After pill.

Gato_Solo

steweygrrrr said:
Been there done that, got the T-Shirt and the Morning After pill.

Weren't no 'morning after pill' in them days...You just had to sweat it out until she had her period...and pray that it wasn't late...:eek:

freako104

Gato_Solo said:

oh I know mate. nothing is 100%. thankfully none of the condoms I used broke.

Oz

Gato_Solo said:
Weren't no 'morning after pill' in them days...You just had to sweat it out until she had her period...and pray that it wasn't late...:eek:

Ach, I remember those times.....the worry.....the panic....the waiting for the days to crawl around. :(

It's terrible when you have to resort to the old fashioned methods of a pint of gin and a scalding hot bath "just in case" one of the lil' swimmers had found his way to the egg :mope:

The think I should point out that the pint of gin and the scalding hot bath was for me, to calm me nerves........me partner was perfectly relaxed about the whole thing

:lloyd: