vacations

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Tomorrow at 5:30am i'm leaving to have my so much awaited vacations, this time i'm going to Playa Azul and then to Ixtapa. Gonna be back someday next week, or probably til after next week :D

Beer, the sea and the woman i love, what else can i ask? :headbang:

Luis G

Staff member
I came back yesterday, everything was just PERFECT.

* Dling pics from the camera :D

Luis G

Staff member
I took this pic in Caleta de Campos, a beach that is 50km away from Playa Azul, i was resting in an amaca drinking beer, when suddenly, i spotted this walking at about half meter from me, i quickly grabbed the camera and took several pics.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Luis G said:
I took this pic in Caleta de Campos, a beach that is 50km away from Playa Azul, i was resting in an amaca drinking beer, when suddenly, i spotted this walking at about half meter from me, i quickly grabbed the camera and took several pics.
:yell: that's the tiniest turtle I've ever seen! :lol:

Luis G

Staff member
Afternoon in Playa Azul, is nice to watch the sea at that time and during the night, but don't you ever try to swim there.

Luis G

Staff member
These are 2 shots of Caleta de Campos, a really beautiful place, however it was raining the day before we arrived there and the beach had some small stones in the sand, i got hit by medium size one on my foot and i started to bleed, fortunately, sea water cures cuts fast :D

Luis G

Staff member
This is Playa Quieta, located in Ixtapa, i took this pic on the last day, and just before we arrived to hotel to move our lugage to the car.

Take a look at the very small waves.

Luis G

Staff member
Near Playa Quieta, there's a protected area and natural reserve that has swamps, and you can see crocodiles there, don't worry, they can't go out to where you are ;)

Ohh, and if you look carefully, you'll see baby crocodiles in the pic, i counted like 10 when i took the pic.

Luis G

Staff member
And finally, on our way back to Morelia (like 200km more to get home), there's the Sierra Madre Occidental, which is basically a group of mountans that goes all through the west side of Mexico, i found this group to look a bit weird.

The zone is a bit desertic and is called Tierra Caliente (Hot Land), the heat is almost unbearable in some months of the year. Right after Tierra Caliente it comes a very cold (and high) zone that has a kind of permanent haze.

Luis G

Staff member
steweygrrrr: Playa Azul is a small town, and the sea is not that great, you can have a total relax over there, but don't expect too much of it. On the other hand, Caleta de Campos is really, really nice. You can rent an aparment in there for less than US$60 per day.

Mirlyn: fuck Kansas?, fuck everything, i wish i could have a permanent vacation over there :headbang:

greenfreak

Luis G said:
Afternoon in Playa Azul, is nice to watch the sea at that time and during the night, but don't you ever try to swim there.

How come? The waves don't look too bad.

Great pics, all of them. Looks like you had a good time! :)