Verti Golf *warning: addictive*

Rose

I'm sorry to post another miniclip game. The title does warn you, so if you're in this thread I assume you're into some serious gameplay.

Be that the case - visit Miniclip to play VertiGolf. It's 'hella' fun. ;)

If you buy the full version ($10usd) you get all 18 holes (with bonus 19th which I've not been good enough to see yet) and can play multiplayer. We have mini tournaments at home. So far I've beat dustin twice and haven't finished a tourney with Daniel. *hehe* but it's lots of fun.

If you're interested in purchasing, might want to shoot me a pm first. ;)

Rose

peterska2

Just trying it but it doesn't seem to like me very much. I can't get past the first hole yet and for some unknown reason the putter moves in the opposite direction to the mouse so it is impossible to try and aim.

Rose

Yes, I suppose it was implied. However, sharing paid-for games is illegal and therefore against OTC's rules and agreements.

Welcome to OTC, Mockingbird. I hope you didn't join the forum simply for a silly game, but to participate with the rest of us. :)

mockingbird

Spoken like a true Canadian (That's not a good thing)

Rose said:
Yes, I suppose it was implied. However, sharing paid-for games is illegal and therefore against OTC's rules and agreements.

Welcome to OTC, Mockingbird. I hope you didn't join the forum simply for a silly game, but to participate with the rest of us. :)