very very very disturbed people

Xcite

I knew this still existed from the knowledge that there are extreme religious people out there that for some reason have interpreted the bible (of all different religions) to say masturbation is wrong when infact masturbation is not mentioned at all in the christian/catholic bible. People have again interpreted it all wrong like they do in many areas of the bible... some religious people think that because a woman was ''formed from a mans rib'' they are womens superior (at least that's what my dad/granda thinks) when infact many areas of the bible like this is symbolism, a ''woman formed from a mans rib = they are one of the same and/or she came from the rib (chest/middle part of the body) so she is not below him or above him. They are many ways people can read this and this is why i don't use the bible as a personal guide.

Anyway, this view that masturbation is 'wrong' is found everywhere in the world, i would say it's a more popular belief in some places like africa, there it is the belief that woman should have no pleasure at all hence they remove the clitoris (female circumcision) as it is a ''dirty thing''. The people then claiming that their bible tells them to do this blah blah. Honestly how can someone with at least a bit of sense believe in teachings of such mutilation?! I can't tell you how much it pisses me off to see all kinds of religious beliefs being forced on people. I believe in God but i rely on the only reliable thing he/she gave me when i entered the world, and thats my emotions/senses. I can't believe in a book that is apparently from God, yet delivered thru a man to write in his own interpretations of how we are supposed to live our lifes.

These stories of these kids just make me sick and angry but unfortunately i can't see an end to it, as long as human 'sheep' exist so will the cruel practices that go with it :(