video loop avatar thingie

chcr

Too cute for words
It never came with a manual :p

Gonz, Gonz, Gonz...

You downloaded it (for free) from the internet and yet it never occurred to you to look for the documentation in the same place? :grinno:

Never mind then, you'd better buy Photoshop.

BTW, may I suggest you read the GPL before you download any other "free" programs?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
What? I can't just install & use the friggin thing? I have to go & pretend I like Linus & his stuff? Read th emanual. Type in all kinds of goofy characters & go look for some cheese to go with my Wine?

Too much trouble.

Wait, did someone say FREE?

chcr

Too cute for words
What? I can't just install & use the friggin thing? I have to go & pretend I like Linus & his stuff? Read th emanual. Type in all kinds of goofy characters & go look for some cheese to go with my Wine?

Too much trouble.

Wait, did someone say FREE?

See, I disagree. You can use it, in a very limited way, intuitively. Same as you can use Linux (with a GUI) or Windows or any one of numerous other graphical programs in a similarly limited way. When you learn how to use them, you can use them much more effectively. Imagine how effectively you could use them if you actually read the documentation (I'm currently doing so on Vista, part of my job as I see it) and understood how your operating system actually worked.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
If we did that, you & your brothers & sisters in arms, would be out of a job :D

Winky

we primates get so much info
from the postures and facial expressions of other primates.

chcr

Too cute for words
If we did that, you & your brothers & sisters in arms, would be out of a job :D

I rest easily, safe in the knowledge that most of you are far too lazy to do it. ;)

we primates get so much info
from the postures and facial expressions of other primates.

Which I have always found a useful skill for getting laid. :hump:

Winky

Vista really don't werk a hellava lot different than xp
not worth the wait and sure as hell not worth 4 bills.

chcr

Too cute for words
Vista really don't werk a hellava lot different than xp
not worth the wait and sure as hell not worth 4 bills.

Okay, then my question is why doesn't my point of sale vendor's new graphical software "werk" with Vista (it requires XP). I need to buy around 40 PCs with XP Pro (and they're getting hard to find) and upgrade around 20 others from 2K and XP Home, but I can't use Vista. The short answer is that they're idjits, but I didn't think Vista was that much of a change from XP and yet they say the new stuff won't work on Vista. Cool, huh?
Damned stuff is written in XML and runs on a Redhat server (or Solaris or windows Server 2003), why the hell didn't they make the front end platform independent? :rolleyes:

Rant complete, go on about your business.