Votage for the Moderatorage of the Lobbyage

Who should be the moderator of the Lobby?

• LastLegionary

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • Psycho

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nixy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ris

if time spent here is a measure then i am right out. its not quantity that counts but the personality.

fortunately for me the votes were cast before no one realised what a power-hungry sicko i am mwahahahahahaahahaaa mwahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

mwahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhaaaaa!!!!

aha

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Yeah, this shouldn't be based on how much time someone spends here. I spent TONS of time here when I was working over the summer cause I was in front of a computer all day Monday-Friday. Currently LL is in front of a computer all day Mon-Sat cause he is doing a work term. Next semester (starting in Jan I believe) he will be back in school again just like me. I am not trying to put him down or anything, I am just stating a fact. Just because someone happens to be behind a computer all day because of their job or lack thereof doesn't make them BETTER mods.

ris

proper work has ruined my time here, stupid office won't let me browse non-work sites.

and according to the it dept this includes the architect's journal website, armitage shanks and twyfords [both bathroom manufacturers]. how the hell am i supposed to detail the toilets without the website?? bunch of spacktards even blocked the bbc site, so now we can't check the weather before going on-site or seeing if the contractor is lying about the rain.

bah.

kuulani

Nixy said:
Well, I just wanted to say that even though I am not here AS much as some people I do stop by everyday regardless of the amount of HW I have (DAMN! I had to have myself banned so I could study for a test I love this place so much!!!!) and if I am voted in I promise to keep stopping by on a daily basis to hold up my duties. I have also wanted to be a mod since the very first day this site was opened. So, if I have wanted it for just over 6 months there is next to 0 chance I will change my mind anytime soon (who am I kidding!!! I won't ever change my mind about it!!!)*takes a bow*

Thank You!

You won my vote ... plus, err, I'm scared of your trout :D

ris

if you win then no you can't and i'd be dead impressed. a dark horse you would be indeed, coming right off the rails of not being in the poll to win by a head :D

Scanty

I like to see the fact that I declined nomination, like the scene in The Lord of the Rings, where Galadriel resists the ring.

It would be too much power in the hands of someone so great, too much power. :(

:D