wanna play a fun game?

tonksy

yeah, there's a new game at my house....it's called climb into mommy's lap and fart, then laugh hysterically and hop off.....they've been doing it all night...how am i suppose to put a halt to this, i wonder? and what the hell is so funny about it in the first place? perhaps i am not laughing because the joke is on me...literally...

breaky

re : a fun game

i got to admit that there's nothing like a fart for a laugh! :laugh5:
it always manages to break the silence:D

tonksy

i thought that if i did it back she would be grossed out and stop.....no....she thought it was hysterical and now my baby is trying to get in on the action....this'll be fun when my mother-in-law visits.....

Silver lady

you can be sure that they will show you up! Kids we love 'em really! it is only a game whilst they know it riles you 'though! So ignore is probably the best thing to do! Then the game isn't funny any more.. :lol2:

Oz

Aw bless..........I'm sure they are just makin' sure yer have a nice warm lap tonksy ;)

Thulsa Doom

unclehobart said:
I never understood how someone could just fart on command.

what always impressed me were those people who could fart and belch at the same time. seems like some laws of physics are being violated there.

CydCharisse

Tonks...my dog sleeps under my bed, between 2 to 4 in the morning I awake because of a extremely, foul smell...I swear toxic gases come from the rear of my dog

tonksy

CydCharisse said:
Tonks...my dog sleeps under my bed, between 2 to 4 in the morning I awake because of a extremely, foul smell...I swear toxic gases come from the rear of my dog
LOL i have a cat that is the same way.....nasty gas....

tonksy

my ex husband, when he was a teen, used to hold his younger brother down and drool on his face......i would have killed him in his sleep myself.....

freako104

tonks said:
i thought that if i did it back she would be grossed out and stop.....no....she thought it was hysterical and now my baby is trying to get in on the action....this'll be fun when my mother-in-law visits.....

have they done it to gramma yet?