• Create a War forum but leave existing thread where they are

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, the discussion must stay in the open

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Who the fuck asked you?

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Professur

I would like to petition for the immediate creation of a War forum along the lines of the Kiddie Korner. With all war, and political threads immediately transfered there. And all political conversation restricted there. Violaters trying to pull political BS into the rest of the site to find themselves restriced to that forum until such time as they prove they have repented.

I've seen enough, folks. Never, in all my days have I seen such crap. And it's time it ended. Even in the middle of an election, there wasn't so much political manure flung about. I honestly can't be bothered to follow it anymore. It doesn't even matter which side is correct anymore. You're all wrong. Wrong because you let this political crap get in the way of your friendships.

Last time I checked, friendships was what this site was created for.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Professur said:
Violaters trying to pull political BS into the rest of the site to find themselves restriced to that forum until such time as they prove they have repented.

What one person posts as "hey, look what I found" becomes another persons political bait...that would be hard to enforce, though I'm not against the idea entirely.

chcr

Too cute for words
Professur said:
That's why we have moderators. To make those decisions.
I voted yes, but a question just popped into my admittedly sun-baked brain. What do we have a constipator for? Hell I can do that with a block of cheese any time I want to. No help required.
(Sorry, I'm burnt, tired, and in a stranger mood than usual.)

HomeLAN

Yep. I've pretty much stopped posting in any thread directly relating to the war. Nobody is open to arguments.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
This has been posted in the RW and all mods have been made aware of it.

Please keep all political and war related post in the RW. We will give 1 chance and move the post to this forum but if you post a second one it will be deleted.

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Since we have a forum dedicated to, um... politics and all, um, I think it would be appropriate if, um... political threads stayed in that forum.

:retard4:

unclehobart

I'm of the opinion that you can make all of the sub forums within sub forums and it wont make a difference. The fighters will still find each other and it will all come down to a slugfest in the end. Isn't this why HWC ditched off topic in the first place?

Professur

I thought it was because the sponsors were a bunch of whiny buttfucks who thought that people were doing too much enjoying the site and not enough reading their ads.

unclehobart

But the Iraqi information minister told me that the facts do not correspond with the party line position of management.

Inkara1

The sponsors WERE/ARE a bunch of whiny buttfucks... but the site owner probably just looked at the amount of bnadwidth used compared to the number of clickthroughs and with it the amount of ad revenue.