*Waves*

Squiggy

ThunderDick
btw, cam...Last time you borrowed mine you didn't clean it before you returned it. It was all sticky...

But it smelled nice...:devious:

Inkara1

ms_money_penny said:
Damn I wish I was a boy so I could type with my penis :(

Wonder if my boobs wil work...............

Without having seen them, I can't say for sure. :D

Ms Ann Thrope

Squiggy said:
OK...:eh:...but my penis is gonna be awfully angry if I have to wake it up at this late hour...:mope:

ok... you can keep it awhile longer then...wouldn't want it to get all bent out of shape ;)

AlphaTroll

I don't type with my penis...well that is easily explained by the fact that I do not have one....and Squiggy doesn't want to let me borrow his again because I got a little too excited the last time & tried translating Macbeth to Zulu....clearly the penis didn't appreciate being slapped around so hard :rolleyes:

No I just have cleaning duty.....I still think it's because I broke into the secret room and saw what the admins get up to when they think we aren't watching.....I still say Gonz did a number on Les - 3 tens cannot beat a Royal flush......but then I know less about poker than I do about cold fusion (and I know even less about that than I do about philosophy.....it's not edible after all)...

And I do not type with my boobs either - after 3 tries it became evident that ;aeo vsn/uiogh'O'WERIGHVN SWEklboghvinsweBGJK is not the correct answer to every post....and hardly anyone ever understood what the heck I was on about :eh:

But you are most welcome to come around and watch the other males try to outdo Thunderdick from o'er the pond ;)

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Oz said:
Dude, that's not special......that's important! at least I think that's what the doxy told me :nerd:

Nonono...that's not important, that's impotent. :D

Ebonics actually works for some jokes...

I can't type with my penis, either. Too hard to hit just one letter at a time. :tardbang:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Gato_Solo said:
Nonono...that's not important, that's impotent. :D

Ebonics actually works for some jokes...

I can't type with my penis, either. Too hard to hit just one letter at a time. :tardbang:

if you type with your penis, and are using a palm pilot....will you go blind?

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
*looking at PDA* No it doesn't. That's just an old wives tale...

Now a small shock from the screen is possible... :rolleyes: