Way to go whoreable!

whoreable

Dear nixy,

I was writing to you in reguards to your post entitled "Way to go whorable!". While i believe that your intentions where good in this thread i would like to point out a quite serious error. I don't believe a user entitled "whorable" exists on this board. This very much confused me as i have never heard of such a fellow. I think the right thing to do would be to introduce us to this fellow before you congratulate them on what ever they did. Sorry if you found this letter offensive but someone had to tell you.

sincerly,
whoreable

ps. i am also very confused by that strange emoticon used. i won't ask you to explain it but i will ask that you provide context in your next post using it as to help explain it to me.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
OMG! I am so sorry. I feel so embarassed that I misspelled your name. I will fix it.

:hug: <--That is me giving you a hug. You know when you put your arms around someone and squeeze affectionately?

Jeslek

Banned
Nixy said:
OMG! I am so sorry. I feel so embarassed that I misspelled your name. I will fix it.

:hug: <--That is me giving you a hug. You know when you put your arms around someone and squeeze affectionately?
Don't feel bad, I've done that numberous times, and I'm still unsure when I type out his name if I spelt it correctly. ;)