wc2002: get in! england 1, 2, 3-0!!!!

ris

wc2002: get in! england 1-0!!!!

rio ferdinand via goalkeeper sorensen's palm in

5 mins!

england 1 -0 denmark

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssss!!

more beer! :D :D :D :D

ris

3-0 it finished, england comfortable in the second half, denmark had most of the possesion but never looked like scoring.

we now get brazil or belgium in the quarter finals next friday!

more beer! :D :D :D :D :D

ris

you're accuracy is pretty good where england is concerned. now, what about brasil?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
You will play 4ths with Brazil, i guess you will end 1-1, and will go extra time.

Unfortunetly, i think Brazil will win that one :(

AlladinSane

Nobody can say who wins when ex-champions are on the field. Will be a hell of a great match though(if we manage to best Belgium of course)! Get your popcorn people!

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Indeed, i'm gonna wake up in the night to see the game (and drink beer) :D

a13antichrist

Although I have very little doubt that it will be a Brazil-Italy final.. which works well for me because Italy has always been my favourite team.. :D

a13antichrist

If it does come down to Brazil vs Italy, Brazil will have to rethink their strategy. They've stopped trying to fix their weak defense and have decided simply to try and pile on more goals than they can concede. With an attack as strong as Brazil's, that is a plan that would work well against the vast majority of teams...

.. except one like Italy with such a strong defense. And while Italy's attack isn't as strong as Brazil's, the Brazilian defense in its current form with have HUGE problems with Del Piero, Totti, and Vieri.. much more so than will Nesta and Canavarro faced with Ronaldo &amp; Rivaldo...

ris

statistically england have the best defence inthe championship, only one goal conceded. i'd happily play brazil right now, it'll be a great game!

if they can get past belgium.... ;)