Staff member
Make your bets gentlemen :headbang:

Attachment(s):

semif23.jpg, 49.28kb

semif23.jpg

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Surprinsingly, my predicion is exactly the order in the poll, and is also alphabetic ordered :D

1st- Brazil
2nd- Germany
3rd- Korea
4th- Turkey

a13antichrist

Originally posted by AlladinSane
Germany [my best Q voice] what do I get? [/my best Q voice]

You really don't like your dudes, do ya man? :D

Frankly, having watched the USA & Paraguay games, Germany isn't even going to come close to Brazil if it comes down to those two in the final...

AlladinSane

Originally posted by a13antichrist
You really don't like your dudes, do ya man? :D
I like, but after the second round I bet some money Germany would win, so I'm split :D . Anyway, my ancestors were germans, then I win anyway :D . I watched all the games from the two teams and I can say Brazil is no better. Belgium(that has an average team) made us swear to win, and England was nearly a shadow of their former performances against Argentina and Denmark. People tend to believe Brazil is unbeatable because of our forward line. But our defense is mediocre mainly in aerial play(strong point of the germans). They used to say we would destroy the french in the 98'finals because we had a strong forward cast and they had nil. Result: a massacre.l No matter how good are your players, discipline and organization is essencial. France proved that in that game...

a13antichrist

Originally posted by AlladinSane
People tend to believe Brazil is unbeatable because of our forward line. But our defense is mediocre mainly in aerial play(strong point of the germans).

Oh I know all about your slack-arse defense.. :D That's why I was looking forward to Brazil-Italy again..

ris

i voted for brazil, i think their attack is fabulous. the defence is suspect though, and i really wish that england had more of a go in the qf because i'm sure we'd have got chances.

but with ronaldo back in form and rivaldo playing, and diving, well, i can't see anyone beating them

note: this guarantees turkey will win now! :D

Berserker

Brazil will win the World Cup

No doubt that Brazil will advaced into the final with a 2-0 win against Turkey and later win againt Germany of South Korea in the final match..
I just hope Ronaldo can recover quick from his thigh injury...

Gonna miss Ronaldinho though......

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Ronaldinho will not be allowed to play in the next game, which is against Turkey.

He'll be in the final, that's for sure.

AlladinSane

Originally posted by a13antichrist
Oh I know all about your slack-arse defense.. :D That's why I was looking forward to Brazil-Italy again..
Ahh, but Brazil x Italy is a completely different story. ;) If I was you I would never wish for Italy to face Brazil in finals again :D

ris

i wonder how close this ill get, turkey will be on one hell of a revenge mission. keep your eye on rivaldo, the boy scores fabulous goals but he goes down quicker than divine brown :rolleyes: